Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 02:40 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I've never heard anything more venomous & vile than what crooked Hillary has vomited out of her nasty mouth in Dade City today.

Then she has to beg people to vote for her. No wonder no one shows up to listen to her. She will never unite the people behind her corrupt nasty self.

No wonder she is loosing enthusiasm and people are dropping her like a rattle snake. Can't imagine anyone who wants to listen to a prolonged negative attack with no up side to what she is offering.
Are you some sort of masochist? why are you listening to her speech? you know you hate her.

Enjoy your last 8 days and listen to Trump while you can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 02:44 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
I hope everyone sees it.
It is no way to gain supporters even if you hate Trump it wouldn't entice you to vote for the pitiful pandering puke she has become. Very little mention of issues and nothing positive in her message to attract people to her. Just the same recycled personal attacks from a puppet of the elites.
And you haven't mentioned anything either. All you have been doing is insulting Hillary as if we didn't know you hate her.

We know you hate her. We know you already voted, you opened a brand new thread just to let us know because I guess you thought your opinion is so important your vote deserves its own thread. What else is new? What do you want? Do you honestly think you can change anybody's mind? Do you need solace because your candidate is gonna lose?

Old 11-01-2016, 02:48 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
I hope everyone sees it.
It is no way to gain supporters even if you hate Trump it wouldn't entice you to vote for the pitiful pandering puke she has become. Very little mention of issues and nothing positive in her message to attract people to her. Just the same recycled personal attacks from a puppet of the elites.
Right, and you don't hate anyone. Calling someone a "pitiful pandering puke" is so neutral.

Old 11-01-2016, 02:54 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,709,531 times
"I spent my career fighting for children and families, I've served in the U.S. senate, ...I was in the situation room when we brought Osama bin Laden to justice, ..."

"I've been a lawyer [did you mean "liar"?], I've been a first lady, I've been sec. of state,....I've been--a woman!" [cheer]

Clueless audience.

I am literally scared whenever she points her fingers at the camera. It feels like a knife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBSn776ld90

Listened it through and it is an unbelievably EMPTY TALK!!!

Old 11-01-2016, 03:00 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,335,819 times
The campaign is turning into a win/win situation for libertarians (large and small "l" alike) and all of us sick of lowest-common-denominator politics.

Johnson will likely pull the strongest vote for a third-party candidate since 1912.

If Trump should pull off a win (admittedly not likely) it would be a delight to watch the Lefties throw a fit. (Their behavior is the biggest thing the Trumpsters have going for them).

And if Clinton wins, she will enter the White House with a huge store of dirty laundry, and face an opposition that will make what happened to Richard Nixon seem tame.

Let the festivities begin.

Old 11-01-2016, 03:00 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The campaign is turning into a win/win situation for libertarians (large and small "l" alike) and all of us sick of lowest-common-denominator politics.

Johnson will likely pull the strongest vote for a third-party candidate since 1912.

If Trump should pull off a win (admittedly not likely) it would be a delight to watch the Lefties throw a fit. (Their behavior is the biggest thing the Trumpsters have going for them).

And if Clinton wins, she will enter the White House with a huge store of dirty laundry, and face an opposition that will make what happened to Richard Nixon seem tame.

Let the festivities begin.
Johnson won't even pull the strongest vote since Anderson.

Old 11-01-2016, 03:02 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,709,531 times
Does she need to be reminded of what she herself said during the debate: "...Michelle Obama said.... 'When they go low, we go high!'"

Old 11-01-2016, 03:05 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
That was a great speech by Hillary. She is sounding strong and looking good. 3 speeches today and she's got a lot of stamina. She has access to internal polls and she knows she's doing well in the race. She's got a lot of confidence. She sounds very presidential.

Last edited by sware2cod; 11-01-2016 at 03:20 PM..

Old 11-01-2016, 03:06 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I bet Trump's going to tweet about it.
Why?

There was almost no one there.

Old 11-01-2016, 03:10 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
That was a great speech by Hillary. She sounding strong and looking good. 3 speeches today and she's got a lot of stamina. She has access to internal polls and she knows she's doing well in the race. She's got a lot of confidence. She sounds very presidential.
Seriously ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections