Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 04:10 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,398 times

Advertisements

Clinton was already a vile woman destroying the lives of the women her husband victimized (which is OK for Clintonistas) but now she's joined ozzy osborne's crazy train. She could stroke out before the end of the week at this rate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 04:12 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Sorry that the truth makes you feel so weepy.
ROFL! Who is "weepy"? Are you feeling "weepy"?

Apparently you don't get it --- the crying emoticons represent Hillary's whining.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:13 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
She must have said true things about Trump that upset the loyal Trump followers.

I'M WITH HER
She's not with you

A vote for Hillary is a vote for another IRAQ

Old 11-01-2016, 04:13 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,014,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Does she need to be reminded of what she herself said during the debate: "...Michelle Obama said.... 'When they go low, we go high!'"
True, but it is all relative. Donald John Trump's rallies are so 'low' that it is not difficult for Hillary Rodham Clinton to be on a 'higher' road.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:20 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
The difference is, Trump is much more transparent in his character than Clinton.

Btw, I think when she said "I'm a woman!" to the cheer of the audience, she was saying to herself: "Look at those idiots! This works!"
Are you serious? Do you know anything at all about this guy and his 'character' prior to his descent on the golden escalator to the cheers of paid actors?

Thin-skinned, vengeful and reactionary does not equal 'transparency.'

If he were transparent, he would show his tax returns. He would stop lying about hitting on all those women (go read Page Six of the NY Post from the late 80s).

He would stop pretending to be someone he is not.

He's making all kinds of promises he either cannot or will not keep. He has no idea how the branches of government work, so he really has no idea what he can or cannot do. He is not smarter than the generals. He will not build a wall. He will not deport millions of people. He will not repeal the ACA in one week. He will not have the Supreme Court investigate Hillary (yes he did say that). He will not sue all those women he claims are lying.

Those hateful and immature 3 am tweets--they show his character.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:32 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
She must have said true things about Trump that upset the loyal Trump followers.

I'M WITH HER
She's glad you're with her, she's not with you however.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:35 PM

7,740 posts, read 5,521,830 times
Trump has proposed the worst economic policy in the history of the USA.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:41 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Trump has proposed the worst economic policy in the history of the USA.
The only way he could do as you say is to put crooked Hillary in charge of the economy. Don't think that will happen.

Now back to the topic of the thread.

I have never seen a politician give a speech like the one crooked Hillary gave today. The hate and venom for men, likely due to the way Bill has treated her all through her marriage, oozed from every pore of her reptile like skin. If a male politician ever did that to a woman politician they would be calling for a firing squad to dispatch him post haste. She will never govern or unite the country with so much hatred at her core. Never.

With one week left for voters to vote. She is drowning in the email crimes and cover up. She needs a distraction to save her and get attention off her corruption.

If she had a positive message and could run on her record she would use it to attract voters to her side.
She doesn't, so she has to go back to what she has done all through the general election, and when she does the desperation comes through loud and clear. Her message was vote for me because I'm a women and I'm begging you because I waited my turn and I'm entitled. I have been mistreated by men. Impregnated by someone who is not my husband and made an unhappy mess of my life all to gain money and power. I'm as miserable as I can be so please vote for me because I need company.

I added the "please" knowing she doesn't know what that word means or ever uses it.

Last edited by phma; 11-01-2016 at 05:09 PM..

Old 11-01-2016, 04:42 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,453,265 times
I'd say Trump was a horse's ass..... but that would disparage horses with asses.

He's worse than that.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:46 PM

35,709 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I hope everyone sees it.
It is no way to gain supporters even if you hate Trump it wouldn't entice you to vote for the pitiful pandering puke she has become. Very little mention of issues and nothing positive in her message to attract people to her. Just the same recycled personal attacks from a puppet of the elites.
Love when you post,reminds people of the trump brand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections