Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 08:06 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
AND ... "what about our boys' !

Yes, Hillary: what about them ??? "... At this point, what difference does it make". !

Hey Hillary ! you ignored the pleas of 4 innocent soldiers in Benghazi, and then called their parents liars .... YOU are the liar !

What a pathetic piece of, er, uh, humanity she is.
Why did she keep putting her hand over her chest?
Was it an attempt to make her look honest ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 08:06 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
AND ... "what about our boys' !

Yes, Hillary: what about them ??? "... At this point, what difference does it make". !

Hey Hillary ! you ignored the pleas of 4 innocent soldiers in Benghazi, and then called their parents liars .... YOU are the liar !

What a pathetic piece of, er, uh, humanity she is.
What about our boys? Ask W who lied to the world and sent 4500 of them to die in Iraq.

Did they not matter back then?

What about the American Embassy in Beirut where 63 people were killed? Did Ronald Reagan not care about them? OR the American people?

Remember how that same embassy was bombed again the following year? 24 people killed?

WHERE WAS YOUR CONCERN FOR THEM?

Benghazi is and has been nothing but a political witchunt - designed to drive down Hillary's poll numbers.

Kevin McCarthy told us that. Colin Powell told us that. Condaleeza Rice told us that.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:14 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,581,715 times
Hey Ringo1,

What lies has Trump told about Muslims?

I really hope you will cite some of these lies!

Old 11-02-2016, 08:40 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What about our boys? Ask W who lied to the world and sent 4500 of them to die in Iraq.

What about the American Embassy in Beirut where 63 people were killed? Did Ronald Reagan not care about them? OR the American people?

Remember how that same embassy was bombed again the following year? 24 people killed?

Benghazi is and has been nothing but a political witchunt - designed to drive down Hillary's poll numbers.

Kevin McCarthy told us that. Colin Powell told us that. Condaleeza Rice told us that.
Many of us opposed the second invasion of Iraq. Many of us felt the situation was stabilized and we did not have to expose our troops any longer. Some of us were even Democrats or Independents during the Bush years. W is not running for President; nor would his health/age allow him to do so - Hillary is.

As far as Benghazi; I think of Hillary like I think of G.W. and the school class that he was in at the time the aircraft hit the World Trade Center Towers. G. W. 'blinked' - he did not take charge of the situation immediately. Americans were dying and he did not move for seven minutes: Florida Students Witnessed the Moment Bush Learned of 9/11 Terror Attacks - ABC News. Possibly he could have done nothing to prevent the loss of life? But we don't know; he did not do anything because he either did not want to upset the children or he simply did not know what to do? That was the same thing with Hillary; she had the pleas for help and did nothing. These are the times that define great leaders. Leaders act when they have to act; they do not wait for the action to be over - people die and we can only blame them for not making the crucial decisions when necessary. If they took action and the support did not get there on time; then we could not blame them.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:49 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:

So according to you all the deaths from the attacks you mention matter but the four dead in Benghazi don't because it would look bad for a democrat if we counted it the same as the others.

The Benghazi four are a witch hunt and liberals want to protect the witch and not the people in service to the country.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
So according to you all the deaths from the attacks you mention matter but the four dead in Benghazi don't because it would look bad for a democrat if we counted it the same as the others.

The Benghazi four are a witch hunt and liberals want to protect the witch and not the people in service to the country.
All the deaths I mentioned in MY post DID NOT MATTER TO YOU. You never investigated them. You never mention them. YOU REFUSED TO HOLD YOUR PARTY accountable.

The deaths in Benghazi ONLY matter to Republicans because they are being used for political gain.

Period.

So say Kevin Mccarthy, Colin Powell, and Condi Rice.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Hey Ringo1,

What lies has Trump told about Muslims?

I really hope you will cite some of these lies!
Trump saw THOUSANDS OF THEM CELEBRATING IN OUR STREETS AFTER 9/11.

That is ONE.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Many of us opposed the second invasion of Iraq. Many of us felt the situation was stabilized and we did not have to expose our troops any longer. Some of us were even Democrats or Independents during the Bush years. W is not running for President; nor would his health/age allow him to do so - Hillary is.

As far as Benghazi; I think of Hillary like I think of G.W. and the school class that he was in at the time the aircraft hit the World Trade Center Towers. G. W. 'blinked' - he did not take charge of the situation immediately. Americans were dying and he did not move for seven minutes: Florida Students Witnessed the Moment Bush Learned of 9/11 Terror Attacks - ABC News. Possibly he could have done nothing to prevent the loss of life? But we don't know; he did not do anything because he either did not want to upset the children or he simply did not know what to do? That was the same thing with Hillary; she had the pleas for help and did nothing. These are the times that define great leaders. Leaders act when they have to act; they do not wait for the action to be over - people die and we can only blame them for not making the crucial decisions when necessary. If they took action and the support did not get there on time; then we could not blame them.
You know, I am not a fan of George W. But do I think there is something he could have done in those 7 minutes?

NO. I do not.

I DO think he should have paid attention BEFORE the attacks.

11 different witch hunts (investigations) have said that there is NOTHING HILLARY CLINTON could have done to prevent those deaths.

Old 11-02-2016, 09:37 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,668,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I've never heard anything more venomous & vile than what crooked Hillary has vomited out of her nasty mouth in Dade City today.

Then she has to beg people to vote for her. No wonder no one shows up to listen to her. She will never unite the people behind her corrupt nasty self.

No wonder she is loosing enthusiasm and people are dropping her like a rattle snake. Can't imagine anyone who wants to listen to a prolonged negative attack with no up side to what she is offering.
You need to use less adjectives in your thread titles. You sound like a headline writer for the the Sun auditioning for a job at Breitbart.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:08 AM

14,928 posts, read 12,126,747 times
Quote:
You know, I am not a fan of George W. But do I think there is something he could have done in those 7 minutes?

NO. I do not.

I DO think he should have paid attention BEFORE the attacks.

11 different witch hunts (investigations) have said that there is NOTHING HILLARY CLINTON could have done to prevent those deaths.
So even if this is the case, why did Hillary lie to the American people, and to the mother of one of the men killed in Benghazi about the cause of this attack. She knew it was a well-planned terrorist attack, she informed her own daughter via email about this, yet repeatedly claimed the attack was provoked by an "awful online video".?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections