Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 12:28 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
No, if that were the case, "Progressive hoodlums" would have done so in a battleground state or at least Blue State. Mississippi? What for?

Mick
This assumes logical thought processes are behind it. Obviously anyone who supports the criminal Hillary Clinton, isn't thinking.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:33 PM

15,638 posts, read 10,396,089 times
Quote:
No, if that were the case, "Progressive hoodlums" would have done so in a battleground state or at least Blue State. Mississippi? What for?

Mick
This story in the OP has been on every major network, pictures included, and every news feed: Cnn, msnbc, Abc, Nbc, HuffPo, daily kos, , Usa today, NY daily news, etc. Mississippi or North Carolina is irrelevant with the media to spread the word.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:52 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,973,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I don't care about PC. I only point out that you make negative comments against millions of people that you have never seen, met or had any business with.

It's a complete failure to produce argument based on logic & fact.
What negative comments?

That whites don't like blacks and blacks don't like blacks in MS? WOW what a horrible comment. Someone stop the presses please.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Exactly

This is the Mississippi Delta.

Cleveland MS a town that is 35 Miles from Greenville MS(where the church was located) still has segregated schools.

May 2016
Quote:
A federal judge this month, handing down her decision after five decades of on-and-off litigation, ordered the middle and high schools consolidated, meaning nearly all-black East Side must be integrated with the historically white but now-racially split Cleveland High.
Cleveland, Mississippi, views on desegregation ruling not so black and white - CNN.com

Old 11-02-2016, 01:09 PM

736 posts, read 353,685 times
More likely a Hillary supporter burning and painting that on side of the church similar to what the Nazis did to the Reichstag. A Trump supporter would not burn a black church since such an act would not help this country or Trump.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
This is Black Lives Matter, doing their dirty work.... They didn't think it out. Why would any Christian in 2016 America, burn a Church?

The False Flag scenario, that has been tried so many times by the mental ill Democrats

"They carved it into my forehead" False Debunked she did it herself
"They painted N**ger on my car" False Debunked, she did it herself
"They Painted N**ger on my garage door" False Debunked, she did it herself.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:26 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
Quote:

Mick
A black church burned in Mississippi is a deafeningly loud "dog whistle" to the Left.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:27 PM

The city had already been targeted before. Some crazy azz needs to be jail soon before he hurts someone.

Quote:
Asked about any previous vandalism, Simmons said the word “n-----“ had been scrawled in September on a boat ramp, which city workers painted over.
There is a GoFundme fund and they have collected almost $60k. I didn't see any messages claiming they support Trump or that they are republican but I did see white people from the Delta Donating so my faith in humanity has momentarily been restored.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:34 PM

4,960 posts, read 2,239,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you just made a broad negative generalizations of the worst sort against 3 million people.

You only demonstrate that which you accuse.
I don't think there is anything that Sugah Ray has posted that I agree with, except this. I spend a lot of time in Mississippi and there is plenty of racial hate to go around in the delta. It's unlike anything I've seen before and I'm from south GA.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
I don't think there is anything that Sugah Ray has posted that I agree with, except this. .
LOL sorry that was funny. Sadly I know we are right. I actually didn't know it was that bad until I was there. I have visited very red areas of FL and have seen things like confederate flags flying all over but I have never experienced that level of racial tension.

Quote:
There is a GoFundme fund and they have collected almost $60k.
Update:
I did see some Trump supporters who left donations in the gofundme page. I did see more anti-trump. Well, unfortunately people feel very passionate about this election.

Regardless I'm glad this people will have the money to rebuilt their church.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections