Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 04:01 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
And there you have it folks -- what passes for critical thinking by Republicans.
Actually, I've been hearing those words out of liberals mouths for years. Now you all want to pretend it was the Republicans that came up with it. LOL, again liberals trying to rewrite history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 04:04 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,907,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Amazing. President Obama isn't even running and still Republicans are filled with nasty vile oozing hatred. Just remember all this if Trump is elected. We've got eight years and a lot saved up.
You will be so thrilled with Trump's accomplishments after he is elected, you will be signing his praises from the mountain tops...

Old 11-04-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
What would your teacher or (this might not apply) professor do in this situation? Obama is the POTUS and deserves respect, even from the supporters of the next President.
Mick
The office of The President deserves respect, the person has to earn his respect, which this America hating POS has never been able to do...

Old 11-04-2016, 04:05 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Whatever. You all haven't stopped being hateful and nasty since 2000. Spare us the threats.
You mean when Republicans went to the Supreme Court to stop a vote count? A vote count!!! Imagine if the election is close this year and Democrats went to the Supreme Court to stop a vote count!!! Republicans would EXPLODE!!! I think Democrats have been comparatively calm considering what happened and how the ruling was written which was "this decision should not become future precedent". It was unbelievable and you will only understand when Democrats do it to Republicans and we sit there and smile while it's happening.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:06 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Amazing. President Obama isn't even running and still Republicans are filled with nasty vile oozing hatred. Just remember all this if Trump is elected. We've got eight years and a lot saved up.
Trump is a Democrat fool.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:10 PM

I just watched the spoiled little pi$$ant lose his cool. he is such a joke, he hates America, he hates whites, he hates cops, he hates the military. It will be great when he is gone and forgotten, I won't have to change the channel every time he shows his girly face...

Old 11-04-2016, 04:13 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I just watched the spoiled little pi$$ant lose his cool. he is such a joke, he hates America, he hates whites, he hates cops, he hates the military. It will be great when he is gone and forgotten, I won't have to change the channel every time he shows his girly face...
I'll be glad when racism is aged out of the population.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:13 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 19 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,533,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Going by polls and oversampling no doubt - lol!
I do love that Republicans dont understand what oversampling is.

and of course it is by polls, what else are you going to do, get everyone to vote(he won twice)

Old 11-04-2016, 04:15 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,193,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I do love that Republicans dont understand what oversampling is.

and of course it is by polls, what else are you going to do, get everyone to vote(he won twice)
Do you understand what oversampling is?

When one does then they'll understand that those polls are "doctored".

Old 11-04-2016, 04:17 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,237,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Bin Laden already died years earlier, and he didn't have anything to
do with 9/11 anyway.

Obama staged his capture to deflect from his fake birth certificate,
which was nothing but a photoshopped statement of birth posted on whitehouse.gov.

This post makes me wish I had a bug out shelter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections