Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 01:25 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times

Advertisements

This is an incredible video, with testimony from various people through the years.

Bill & Hillary Clinton involved with money laundering, cocaine used & given to under age girls, cocaine parties,

people paid off, people "mysteriously dying" and the list goes on & on...

These people believe & act like they are above the law, and it is due to having too much power & paying off

individuals.

People got promoted & paid off. And people trying to testify against them end up dead.....

People had extensive evidence, but there was a cover up the entire time.

This goes all the way to when he was Governor of Arkansas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ayHf7qbZGA

Old 11-08-2016, 01:28 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,526,972 times

Old 11-08-2016, 03:01 PM

Lightbulb If those are your children, I would be concerned if SHE gets into office...

Cute children

Actually, if you just listen to a couple of minutes at the beginning of the video, you will be really disgusted by it all...

You do not have to listen to the entire thing. You can get a pretty clear picture of how bad they are in a couple of minutes, I promise It seems like out of a horror movie...

However, I personally would want to know what these people are about, if she happens to win...

Old 11-08-2016, 03:07 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
And man never landed on the moon and watch for chem trails too!

Old 11-08-2016, 03:08 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Cute children

Actually, if you just listen to a couple of minutes at the beginning of the video, you will be really disgusted by it all...

You do not have to listen to the entire thing. You can get a pretty clear picture of how bad they are in a couple of minutes, I promise It seems like out of a horror movie...

However, I personally would want to know what these people are about, if she happens to win...

Personally, I'd want to know why the alleged 'extensive evidence' isn't being acted upon?

Old 11-08-2016, 03:12 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Even in first couple of minutes, the video already expounded several lies.

I can't believe they actually tried the "Bill was in Russia and he must have done something nefarious" angle. As if the week he spend there hasn't already been scrutinized to death during the 1992 election.

Old 11-08-2016, 03:32 PM

Lightbulb They have bought a lot of people off. They are VERY powerful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Personally, I'd want to know why the alleged 'extensive evidence' isn't being acted upon?

If you watch the video, you will hear & see testimony by many people, lawyers, highly educated people, people from different walks of life.

It is incredibly frustrating, because different people tried bringing them to justice but like in a horror movie, when people talked, they were eliminated, "vanished", etc.

The common situation was that you would be approached to either take a bribe in the form of money or career advancement or "something would happen to you" ... So, in a lot of cases people took the career advancement.

And just like with the deleted emails, a lot of documents were destroyed to eliminate a paper trail.

When they were in Arkansas, they had the police, judges, the entire legal system bought & paid for. Their circle of power is huge!

They were involved in money laundering (you will hear about the different cases in the video) cocaine trafficking, bribes, etc. etc. They broke the law many times.

Oh, and they cannot practice law anymore.

" Then- he was officially disbarred without comment from practicing before the US Supreme Court in October 2001:

The US supreme court yesterday issued an order disbarring former president Bill Clinton from practicing law before the high court...The court did not explain its reasons for the disbarment, although such a decision usually follows disbarment in a lower court.

So- neither Clinton has an active law license, for different reasons."

If you can find the time, watch the entire video & later do some more digging around, It is all incredibly disgusting....If you do not have the time, just watch at least 15 minutes of it, and you can get an idea.

Do you think that many people could be lying? The people involved with the video also got harassed afterwards...

They are literally a crime/mafia family. And Chelsea's father-in-law I believe is still in prison....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections