Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 07:10 AM

17,447 posts, read 9,283,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I've been saying for a long time that Hispanic Americans don't want their jobs taken away by illegals anymore than anyone else does and the libs here just kept laughing about it. Now they're reporting Trump won 33 percent of the Hispanic male vote, far, far better than almost anyone expected.
I'm so glad it's over and it all turned out the way it did. It's been a long election year.
All they had to do was LOOK at some of those Trump Rallies -- the crowd always had a lot of Hispanics and Black citizens - and tons of women! It was beyond foolish to keep claim that none of them would vote for him.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:11 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,734,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I was just in the Lovely city of Seattle and environs. Didn't hear a bit of that.

Hard to get that crow down ain't it?
Then you weren't listening. Take a look at the vote. I get that someone that calls President Obama the NIC instead of CIC and Perverted Mullah and "when black leaders get together corruption follows" is loving electing such a racist man but there are some parts of the country where a racist is not liked.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:12 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
You still don't get it. I would have been thrilled to have a woman president. But I don't agree with Hillary's politics.
That is the way I feel also...but it is the wrong WOMAN. She is not an honorable person such as the Iron Lady...Margret Thatcher...A good woman would have won.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:13 AM

20,838 posts, read 17,125,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Then you weren't listening. Take a look at the vote. I get that someone that calls President Obama the NIC instead of CIC and Perverted Mullah and "when black leaders get together corruption follows" is loving electing such a racist man but there are some parts of the country where a racist is not liked.
You are foaming. Princess Dirty is still dirty.....try (seriously) to get a grip. All is fair and in love and war.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:14 AM

The best part is when Paul Ryan gets his dream and voucherizes Medicare for the seniors. You get a voucher and you get a voucher. They can go shop for a policy instead of seniors reaching into my wallet to pay for their medical bills. They can go work at Walmart. And don't forget, it's time to privatize Social Security too. No pity seniors, you voted for privatization and you can have it. Seeing seniors get handed a 20% coupon will make me laugh so hard.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
That is the way I feel also...but it is the wrong WOMAN. She is not an honorable person such as the Iron Lady...Margret Thatcher...A good woman would have won.
A woman will never be president, get a clue. Women are so busy tearing each other down the men climb right over them.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:17 AM

20,838 posts, read 17,125,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
A woman will never be president, get a clue. Women are so busy tearing each other down the men climb right over them.
And your colors begin to truly show for the rest of the forum. You're kinda hanging out your real dirty laundry. Maybe take a walk along the sand instead....just accepting the LOSS>

I;m being kind in case you don't recognize what that is.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:19 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,950,688 times
Well folks, the God of the Bible just stunned the whole world by taking down the last establishment type, Hillary. No Jeb Bush, no Marco Rubio, No John Kasich, no Bernie Sanders, No Joe Biden and now no Hillary. You mocked me when I told you about it, and I'm sure you'll continue to mock.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
And your colors begin to truly show for the rest of the forum. You're kinda hanging out your real dirty laundry. Maybe take a walk along the sand instead....just accepting the LOSS>
I will especially love seeing seniors get less in benefits because Paul Ryan wants to reform entitlements. Oh, you're a senior, aren't you? Too bad.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Well folks, the God of the Bible just stunned the whole world by taking down the last establishment type, Hillary. No Jeb Bush, no Marco Rubio, No John Kasich, no Bernie Sanders, No Joe Biden and now no Hillary. You mocked me when I told you about it, and I'm sure you'll continue to mock.
Save your Bible. So called "evangelicals" just voted for a guy that ripped people off, cheated on his wives, married three times, admitted assaulting women and is being sued by two states. I never want to hear about their "religious beliefs" again. It's just their excuse for targeting people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections