Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 07:40 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,274,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Save your Bible. So called "evangelicals" just voted for a guy that ripped people off, cheated on his wives, married three times, admitted assaulting women and is being sued by two states. I never want to hear about their "religious beliefs" again. It's just their excuse for targeting people.
that is the part I do not understand. The guy doesn't even pretend to attend a service.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:41 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
I'm not going to debate a racist about racism. You think when blacks get together corruption follows? Call Obama the NIC? You have your racist president now. He and his father wouldn't rent to blacks. He ran his campaign on calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. Congratulations and I hope we see entitlement reform really soon so seniors can get a coupon toward the purchase of a policy they pay for based on their medical risk.
At this point, can you really just stop? It's over. Trump Won. Hillary and her Cabal are gone, Comey is the smartest man in the room and L. Lynch along with the other black guy are on a train out of town.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:42 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
That's BS. And by the way,Trump's third wife is an illegal immigrant so save your breath. Trump ran on racism and his racist supporters loved it. It started with calling President Obama an illegitimate Kenyan and continued on to calling Mexicans rapists and don't forget Trump and his father wouldn't rent to blacks. Everyone knows what a racist Trump is and Trump supporters love that about him because they are too.
OBVIOUSLY the MAJORITY of Americans do NOT agree with you.

You can NOW join the "minority".

"When you lose YOUR cool, when everybody else KEEPS theirs, MAYBE YOU haven't grasped the situation!"

Old 11-09-2016, 07:42 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
As if they were going to vote for a pro-choice, pro same-sex marriage, anti-gun, lying, possible criminal, who goes against every other social and economic belief that "evangelicals" hold. Sure Trump is a pig who should have never represented republicans and conservative alike, but Hillary doesn't even compare in terms of anti-evangelical agenda.
I don't want to hear about evangelicals. Even they don't believe what they're selling. You now support a thrice married lying criminal that calls STDs their personal Vietnam and bragged about sexually assaulting women. Do you think Trump never paid for an abortion?

Old 11-09-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
OBVIOUSLY the MAJORITY of Americans do NOT agree with you.

You can NOW join the "minority".
Oh, is the vote count done? Did Trump win over 50% of the country? Because I don't think he did. Which would put him and you in the minority.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:45 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
I guess that America was not ready to elect a woman....who does not like men.
"I guess that America was not ready to elect a woman"

Mature people do NOT care about the sex of our politicians.

To vote for someone based ONLY on their sex, is sexist itself.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:46 AM

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,338,908 times
I wonder if Paul Ryan is worried about his role, seeing as how he publicly distanced himself from Trump during the election....

This was briefly discussed last night on ABC's coverage.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
At this point, can you really just stop? It's over. Trump Won. Hillary and her Cabal are gone, Comey is the smartest man in the room and L. Lynch along with the other black guy are on a train out of town.
Do you really think it's over? I'm now fully embracing Paul Ryan and entitlement reform. Tax cuts. Social Security privatization. Reduce or end Medicaid. Vouchers for Medicare. We are only getting started. Trumpers want right wingery? When it comes to federal dollars I'm all for it. I will love reducing benefits to seniors.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:47 AM

1,142 posts, read 1,143,215 times
Isn't it amazing that Trump won in Florida which has a high Hispanic population. It was definitely close, but didn't Hillary have a better chance in FL, given Trump's rhetoric against (illegal) immigrants?

(Note: Am not an American Citizen, but have lived in the US for 5 years.)

Old 11-09-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
I wonder if Paul Ryan is worried about his role, seeing as how he publicly distanced himself from Trump during the election....

This was briefly discussed last night on ABC's coverage.
Trump will do whatever Paul Ryan tells him to. Trump has no clue how government works. Paul Ryan and Mike Pence will tell him what to do and as long as they polish his ego, he will go right along with it. If he gets upset they'll give him his twitter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections