Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 07:57 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
OBVIOUSLY the MAJORITY of Americans do NOT agree with you.

You can NOW join the "minority".

"When you lose YOUR cool, when everybody else KEEPS theirs, MAYBE YOU haven't grasped the situation!"
Let's not start confusing the majority of the electoral votes with the majority of the popular vote.
As of right now, Clinton has more actual votes than does Trump, so probably don't want to go spewing any nonsense about the "majority" just yet.

In any event, it is so typically "American" to follow perhaps the classiest president with the most classless.

One step forward, two hundred steps back.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:58 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
He won't stop until everyone puts him on ignore and no one responds to his tantrum.
Do you really think I care? Do Trump supporters think they own the market on hate? Trust me, they do not. We can show Trump supporters what hate is. Expect four years of half the country hating you.

Old 11-09-2016, 07:59 AM

6,081 posts, read 9,117,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I don't want to hear about evangelicals. Even they don't believe what they're selling. You now support a thrice married lying criminal that calls STDs their personal Vietnam and bragged about sexually assaulting women. Do you think Trump never paid for an abortion?
It's obvious that no matter what anyone says on here, you are too rooted in your judgmental opinion of people to understand the reasoning behind the election results. It boiled down to economic and reform issues this election year instead of social issues. If social issues were the focus, then Trump nor Clinton would have represented their parties. You can hold a grudge against evangelicals if you want, but ultimately your attitude towards them is not going to result in any change. I didn't vote for Trump because he meets my faith-based criteria. I voted for him because Hillary Clinton policy is either 4 more years of failed Obama policy and embarrassment, or it will be 4 years of even worse deterioration of foreign relationships, national debt, social injustice, and corrupt inter-workings. Face the music, Trump won because the majority of the voters this go around are tired of what has happened in Washington over the last decade or more!

Old 11-09-2016, 07:59 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,286,862 times
Whether Trump succeeds or not, the saddest thing is that we as a nation have elected an admitted sexual molester , a proven pathological liar, and a guy who admits to deliberately walking in the dressing rooms of young naked women to get some views .

Trumps policies cannot cover up the act that he is a moral degenerate a majority of Americans agreed to elect to lead them . That is a sad commentary on the morality of this (supposedly) Christian nation .

And spare me the HC is a criminal BS . She sucked , but not a single person who makes these claims can show where she has ever admitted to a crime as Trump did, been charged with a crime, been convicted of a crime , or found by any investigation to have committed criminal acts . ( For clarification, "Rush said so" is not proof ).

Own the fact the we as a nation elected a pervert and a moral degenerate to POTUS without the HC bull manure as an excuse .

Old 11-09-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I don't want to hear about evangelicals"

Sorry to burst your bigoted bubble.
Bigoted? After you elected the most openly racist president we've ever seen? Even evangelicals don't believe what they say. If they can support Trump, they obviously don't believe what they say so save it.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:02 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Whether Trump succeeds or not, the saddest thing is that we as a nation have elected an admitted sexual molester , a proven pathological liar, and a guy who admits to deliberately walking in the dressing rooms of young naked women to get some views .
Bill Clinton did not win, nor was he on the ballot.

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,342,231 times
Quote:
Trump will do whatever Paul Ryan tells him to. Trump has no clue how government works. Paul Ryan and Mike Pence will tell him what to do and as long as they polish his ego, he will go right along with it. If he gets upset they'll give him his twitter.
Ah but those same reporters stated that Trump likes to 'get even'.

Interesting days ahead....

I just hope that all sitting elected officials take notice that people are so fed up that a person with no political background just won the Presidetial election.

Now if we could get term limits for Congress...

409 posts, read 258,883 times
Quote:
Expect four years of half the country hating you.
We've already been dealing with it for the last 8 years, and last night was the fruit of your hate coming to bear.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
It's obvious that no matter what anyone says on here, you are too rooted in your judgmental opinion of people to understand the reasoning behind the election results. It boiled down to economic and reform issues this election year instead of social issues. If social issues were the focus, then Trump nor Clinton would have represented their parties. You can hold a grudge against evangelicals if you want, but ultimately your attitude towards them is not going to result in any change. I didn't vote for Trump because he meets my faith-based criteria. I voted for him because Hillary Clinton policy is either 4 more years of failed Obama policy and embarrassment, or it will be 4 years of even worse deterioration of foreign relationships, national debt, social injustice, and corrupt inter-workings. Face the music, Trump won because the majority of the voters this go around are tired of what has happened in Washington over the last decade or more!
Then don't bring up religious beliefs because we're on to you. It's BS and we know it now. And I'm fine with reducing debt, lets start with entitlement reform and reducing Medicare and Social Security. Paul Ryan has been wanting to reduce them for years. Let's start now. Seniors vote Republican so let's start with seniors. You can take Obamacare, I don't use it and don't care if 20 million lose it.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:03 AM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post

Trumps policies cannot cover up the act that he is a moral degenerate a majority of Americans agreed to elect to lead them . That is a sad commentary on the morality of this (supposedly) Christian nation .

And spare me the HC is a criminal BS . She sucked , but not a single person who makes these claims can show where she has ever admitted to a crime as Trump did, been charged with a crime, been convicted of a crime , or found by any investigation to have committed criminal acts . ( For clarification, "Rush said so" is not proof ).

Own the fact the we as a nation elected a pervert and a moral degenerate to POTUS without the HC bull manure as an excuse .
Some of us had to endure Obama for 8 long years. Now it's your turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections