Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 01:44 PM

18,525 posts, read 9,213,463 times

Advertisements

They tried to vote for Trump in Clinton Township. Of course there were issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 02:02 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,314,857 times
They just interviewed an election judge in PA, and he explained that it had more to do with people being confused about how the ballots work than anything wrong. If these are the same people who haven’t voted in the last few elections, due to apathy, maybe they actually don’t know how to vote with newer technology.

Someone mentioned Trump was suing Pennsylvania also—not sure if that is true.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:39 PM

37,817 posts, read 41,119,481 times
Default Rigged In Pennsylvania

Quote:
“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane. Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket. However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton. “I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton « CBS Pittsburgh
Rigged machines. I hate you crooked people. You are as untrustworthy as your candidate.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:46 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,146,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Rigged machines. I hate you crooked people. You are as untrustworthy as your candidate.
Are you telling me you have never experienced a computer crash? It happens several times a week, no?

This purported issue seems to arise when someone tries to do a straight ticket voting and then change an individual candidate. The computer won't let you because you have selected a straight ticket voting. At least that's what I read.

Mick

Old 11-08-2016, 02:48 PM

30,395 posts, read 23,862,400 times
Laura, do you know what I hate more than crooked people? The tools who pretend it's no big deal.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:49 PM

27,732 posts, read 16,243,234 times
Calibration errors always change R to D, why is that?

Old 11-08-2016, 02:50 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,123,664 times
I voted in PA, the machine seem to have worked just fine.

There is no paper trail in PA, that is quite concerning.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:52 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,918,243 times
Of all the ways to rig an election, rigging it at the actual point of interface, where the voter can actually see it happen doesn't seem like the most productive means of rigging.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:54 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,010,030 times
Funny how from all reports, the votes keep getting changed from Democrat to Republican.. Hmmmmm Coincidence? Not with the Clinton Crime Family. There are no coincidences. Just evil doings

Old 11-08-2016, 02:57 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,146,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Laura, do you know what I hate more than crooked people? The tools who pretend it's no big deal.
Well, this tool thinks that computer crashes and malfunctions are a given when the machines have to function 75 million times in one day. That's the way it is.

However, if there is a conspiracy of some sort, then you have every right to complain. You guys do realize that changes a few votes here and there at a polling location is not the way to change the election outcome. You have to hack into the state central station and change thousands of votes at a time. If the Democrats want to cheat like this, don't you think the machine would be rigged so that the voters do not see this glitch (change) at all - the voting preferences could be changed in the background, invisibly. With a state-by-state decentralized process, changing the outcome is virtually impossible.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections