Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 01:02 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I prayed all day for this. It's really satisfying that God's will happened to collide with my wants. I'm a proud North Carolinian and American!
I will never believe another evangelical again. They voted for a guy that has ripped off so many people, married three times, cheated on his wives, lied, etc. and the evangelicals love him. No more will I listen to the BS evangelicals whine about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 01:03 AM

979 posts, read 491,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondutch View Post
America really dodged a bullet tonight
No More trade deficits with china pay up or get out !
I hope you like paying full price for your imported goods from China....

Old 11-09-2016, 01:05 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,216,690 times
[Wet Blanket Flag On] I bet the "new" team does not change anything significantly.
[] Higher Debt
[] Higher Debt Service
[] Higher Taxes (Hidden, not unlike O'Care)

Old 11-09-2016, 01:06 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
So what will you be crying about after four years of Trump? Just remember, in four years, you can't blame the Democrats because this is all on the Republicans.

I'm all cried out from the last eight years of watching industry and jobs leave my city, and seeing tent cities sprout like mushrooms as people lost their homes, and people getting Obama's POS insurance that no one can afford with it's $5,000 deductibles! The devil himself wouldn't be worse than Obama has been!

At least no TURD Obama term! Good riddance to bad rubbish, and hopefully we have seen the last of Criminal Clinton!

Old 11-09-2016, 01:06 AM

7,740 posts, read 5,523,369 times
Oh baby I can't way to be a b@itchin' complaining about this guy for the next four years. I will make sure to blame him for everything wrong. Every terrorist attack, every point in the stock market, every shooting, it is the clowns fault. Then shame people who voted for him on social media like the white trash people I know

Old 11-09-2016, 01:07 AM

7,740 posts, read 5,523,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I'm all cried out from the last eight years of watching industry and jobs leave my city, and seeing tent cities sprout like mushrooms as people lost their homes, and people getting Obama's POS insurance that no one can afford with it's $5,000 deductibles! The devil himself wouldn't be worse than Obama has been!
You think Trumps policy will help you!?!

Jesus jobs aren't coming back, you will learn the hard way I guess. The worlds a different place than 1950. Wake up.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:09 AM

589 posts, read 391,026 times
did he have to thank Hillary for the 30 years of bad service to the country.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:09 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post

At least no TURD Obama term!
Do you think Trump can save the hole that Ohio is? That is not President Obama's fault. There is not Obamacare plan with a $5K deductible. But yes, let's see what Ohio look like in four years. Bet it's still a hole. Clearly you detest President Obama the same way I detest Trump who made a name for himself by calling President an illegitimate Kenyan. I will never forgive Trump for that and we have a country that is incredibly divided.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:10 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,081,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I prayed all day for this. It's really satisfying that God's will happened to collide with my wants. I'm a proud North Carolinian and American!
So proud of my state NC......way to go everyone!!

Old 11-09-2016, 01:11 AM

578 posts, read 458,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
If America was as racist as you claim, how do you explain a first term of Obama, let alone a second term of Obama? Unfortunately we were presented with a third term of Obama via Hillary, or Trump. It was a no win situation, it wasn't racism.
EXACTLY!! The racists didn't get out and vote in historic numbers during Obama's term but trump said lets get back "our" country which in return the old,redneck racists came storming to the door!

We are back in 1950!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections