Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 01:40 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Well good news, in four years, you probably won't even have insurance....so that will save you some money. Of course, that industry you have been seeing leave your city will happen even more rapidly...but don't worry, if they do come back, it will be at the same wage factories in China pay their workers, I am sure you wouldn't mind working for pennies a day.

Doomsayers like you are stomach turning! You would rather see all your dire predictions come to pass just because your choice didn't win, without even giving him a single day in office before spewing your hate!
That lying SOB Obama had 8 years to bring us this low, and he deserves every bad thing people say about him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 01:41 AM

381 posts, read 177,385 times
Amazing, congratulations to him and most importantly, us supporters. I've been saying for the last week or so that blue-collar workers will come out for him, and seems like that's what happened in my state of Michigan and also PA. I see the support he has here and for Hillary and some of her equally nasty supporters to belittle these people who are simply hurting and want a change was hurtful. Karma is a you-know-what, and this is likely just the beginning for the corrupt people in the government.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:43 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,786,522 times
What did Barak Hussein Obama say.....what was it now...."I won get over it"...something like that?

Liberal pack your bags.

And to all you silly-corn freaks out there in the valley, go and march directly to the "bridge" and fling yourselves off.

Let us all hear your pedantic self-absorbed hypocritical whining as you social mutants head toward the bottom.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

America has pulled it out! Finally!

Old 11-09-2016, 01:44 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Doomsayers like you are stomach turning! You would rather see all your dire predictions come to pass just because your choice didn't win, without even giving him a single day in office before spewing your hate!
After Republicans determined on the eve of Obama's inauguration that they would oppose anything? I truly hope Trump fails and Ohio continues to rot.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:47 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
After Republicans determined on the eve of Obama's inauguration that they would oppose anything? I truly hope Trump fails and Ohio continues to rot.
I want to reply, but I know I might feel the same way had Hillary won. I just wish you the best.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:56 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,335,664 times
Congrats to President Trump, you may have avoided an American Merkel, I hope it will have a positive impact on Europe too.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:02 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post

You still didn't answer my question about your lie that there is no Obamacare plan with a $5,000 deductible! Certainly shows what character you lack!

Obamacare hits consumers with a triple-whammy
Next year, the average deductible for a bronze-level exchange plan — the least comprehensive — will be a whopping $6,092 for individuals and well over $12,000 for families. That’s the amount customers must pay out-of-pocket before the insurer starts picking up the tab.
Obamacare hits consumers with a triple-whammy

As for your statement in this post, I totally agree that it was despicable how the GOP opposed Obama from the beginning. I have never voted Republican, and in fact voted for Obama his first term, and then was sickened by mandatory healthcare plan he forced like a dictator on people under threat of penalty if they didn't sign up for it. It didn't affect me, since I am fortunate to have excellent health care from the steel mill where my late husband was a crane operator, but I know of several people who have been devastated by it.

I was not for Trump, but I have far more hope in him that I ever would in the criminal Corporate Ho Clinton, and more of Obama's Agenda! To be able to look toward a future without the 'DC Mafia' in control .....is like a breath of fresh air!

In fact now that we are on the right path, I am done with the politics forums and will be deleting all my subscribed threads that have to do with politics, so I can just enjoy the changes without all the nasty attack threads that the losers will be posting for the next 4 years!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 11-09-2016 at 02:18 AM..

Old 11-09-2016, 02:03 AM

4,490 posts, read 3,933,269 times
i AM ABSOLUTELY AMAZED AND ENORMOUSLY PLEASED.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:03 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Thank you Comey, Anthony Weiner, Wikileaks, Putin, Peter Thiel, Paul Ryan.
Thank you Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:07 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
It was worth staying up late to see the liberal heads explode. They can't even hide anymore how biased they are trying to say it's sexist and racist Trump won. We are tired of being insulted so we came out to vote big time. They still don't get it since they live in a bubble. No true journalists anymore reporting the news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections