Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 02:36 AM

1,956 posts, read 3,637,546 times

Advertisements

Well, I hope things are going to be better than I expect they will based on projections, but if nothing else I'll get some satisfaction out of things going to Hell in a handbasket. I just wish the Trump supporters were the only ones affected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 02:37 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
The will of the people has evidently been expressed, congratulations to republicans, with control of house.senate and white house you are now in full control with the ability to shape America the way you want it.
On a side note i'm amazed all the polls got the outcome wrong.
Those planning on coming up here to Canada can forget that idea as its a long arduous procedure to get permanent resident status,most people wouldnt qualify.
Really! I know Americans married to Canadians who are having a heck of a time getting legal residence.

Americans should learn from Canadians about protecting their borders!

Old 11-09-2016, 02:37 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Well, I hope things are going to be better than I expect they will based on projections, but if nothing else I'll get some satisfaction out of things going to Hell in a handbasket. I just wish the Trump supporters were the only ones affected.
That is so true. If I could build a wall with Trump supporters on the other side, and if Trump supporters could not touch my money, then I would be fine. Trump could be their president and I would ignore the creep.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:38 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
As an American, why would you get satisfaction out of that? That is truly perplexing.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
As an American, why would you get satisfaction out of that? That is truly perplexing.
Why would I want to be affected by the crap Trump brings? I didn't vote for him. Let his mess only affect Trump supporters. I would I want to be involved in the mess they made?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:42 AM

979 posts, read 491,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Doomsayers like you are stomach turning! You would rather see all your dire predictions come to pass just because your choice didn't win, without even giving him a single day in office before spewing your hate!
That lying SOB Obama had 8 years to bring us this low, and he deserves every bad thing people say about him!
Quite the opposite, I hope things go well, I would much rather see the country prosper and people see their rights protected. I worry that we aren't going to see any of that happen based on what Trump has said during his campaign speeches....plus he has zero track record to go off of since you just elected someone who knows nothing about being president....but that doesn't change what I said, regardless if things are good or bad over the next 4 years, that is all on the Republicans, not the Democrats. So if anything goes wrong, don't blame the Democrats because it isn't their fault.

I just want you to remember that in the next four years. Can you promise not to blame the Democrats for the next four years since the Democrats are no longer in control of anything? This country is fully controlled by the Republicans for the next four years.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:44 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
And who will rural America blame for their failures now?
Obama, of course After all you and your ilk kept blaming Bush long after he left office

Old 11-09-2016, 02:44 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515
I'm 100% shocked, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
I am not surprised at all.... I knew it would be rigged and I was right..........

People are blaming people for voting for him.... NO,NOT MANY VOTED FOR HIM... THE WHOLE THING WAS RIGGED IN HIS FAVOUR!!!!

They have been trying to avoid this financial crisis (collapse) until some loser like HIM got in the whole house so they could go through with it....

THANKFULLY OBAMA WASNT ABLE TO COMPLETE HIS NWO PLANS AND NOW THEY GOT SOMEONE ELSE IN WHO MOST LIKELY WILL!!

Old 11-09-2016, 02:46 AM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Why would I want to be affected by the crap Trump brings? I didn't vote for him. Let his mess only affect Trump supporters. I would I want to be involved in the mess they made?
Hey, I understand you're bitter now.

Eventually, you will have to accept that Trump won. After all of us who didn't vote for Obama had to accept it.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Obama, of course After all you and your ilk kept blaming Bush long after he left office
Uh, you would have a Republican president, Senate and House. Nice try. Your failures will be your own. Go to school. Get a job. Try to attract companies to middle America. It's not our fault the companies hate you and think you are unemployable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections