Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 06:47 AM

237 posts, read 245,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
we didn't bring the division- some just could not swallow it - a black POTUS -- cough cough - shall we replay the tapes? this is why you brought TRUMP
You really need to get over that BS. About 5% max, of the people who didn't vote for obama, did so because he was black. That argument is so old and stupid. It's exactly why you guys lost this election. People are sick and tired of the name calling when they don't agree with you guys. You spend way too much time arguing nonsense instead of issues and facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 06:54 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Kim Kardashian?

Ronald Reagan

Old 11-10-2016, 06:58 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,178,685 times
It was either Trump or crooked Hilliary..

Old 11-11-2016, 04:18 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,645,655 times
Quote:
He lost all of that 20 mill, then bankrupted 5 of his own businesses. His lifeline was the 2008 crash where he profited from the banking fiasco. He never worked an honest day in his life... kind of like Kim Kardashian.
Trump Organization is still here despite some failed business endeavors. When you fall down, you get back up. I don't hear any news that all of his buildings are closing down one by one.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:41 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,813,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas318 View Post
Trump Organization is still here despite some failed business endeavors. When you fall down, you get back up. I don't hear any news that all of his buildings are closing down one by one.
Well, the building that the widow owned, the one that trump tried to demolish using Eminent Domain, is still standing as well - God bless her, and Trump can go to hell.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...3b9_story.html

Old 11-11-2016, 07:47 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondutch View Post
He's also a billionaire

Actor/tv star

Respect among world leaders

Who Is going to invest our tax dollars in America
and its people,

Government will now be run like a business like it should be

No more 10 trillion dollar presidential terms
I can promise you that from what i reading in European news that Trump
is not respected by world leaders. In his mind
he surely is but we already know that is not realty.
Oh, there is one leader who respects him, Putin.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:56 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,556,201 times
Hahaha, I'd almost pay for everyone's popcorn to see Kanye West as president! Yes, I'm joking. That guy needs to go away; aren't his fifteen minutes of fame up yet?

I know Ronald Reagan was an actor, but at least he had some political experience before he became president. Trump has the dubious distinction of being the most unqualified president elect in this nation's history. I hope your bet on The Outsider pays off.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:00 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,288,966 times
Trump dumb? Labeled a reality TV star?

He's way smarter than most of the conservatives who voted for him, and the elitist liberals who couldn't be bothered to vote and those crying and whining and protesting now. He's an intelligent human being, and I believe he will prove the doubters and the world wrong. And he won't cower to his opponents, he'll swing harder.

Old 11-12-2016, 03:21 AM

979 posts, read 491,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondutch View Post
He's also a billionaire

Actor/tv star

Respect among world leaders

Who Is going to invest our tax dollars in America
and its people,

Government will now be run like a business like it should be

No more 10 trillion dollar presidential terms
I am curious what you are gonna say when he doubles the debt in his first four years and tries to default the country and file for bankruptcy as he tries to sell the US to Russia... That does sound like a business move Donny would do.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:15 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
He lost all of that 20 mill, then bankrupted 5 of his own businesses. His lifeline was the 2008 crash where he profited from the banking fiasco. He never worked an honest day in his life... kind of like Kim Kardashian.
The bankruptcies concerned two properties in Atlantic City on two separate occasions. If you are in business there is always risk, if you aren't taking calculated risks you do not get to where he is. It's really as simple as that, if you don't understand that I'd suggest coming out of your safe space and stop demanding Mcdonald's pay you $15 an hour.

You can dwell on the few failures or take a very looooooooooong look at the real estate he currently controls.

Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization Luxury Residential Resort Hotel Golf Commercial Office Retail Property
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections