Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 07:58 PM

27,219 posts, read 46,818,210 times

Advertisements

It is shocking that after 8 years of having a Democrat as president many but luckily not all liberals are so intolerant and not willing to lose with dignity.

The bashing is showing that the people who are so intolerant are causing more dividing than ever and instead of waiting to see what will happen next and citizen based on policies that will be changed, these liberals make themselves so unbelievable that they will not be taken serious.

For almost 8 years the same liberals called us racist for not agreeing and we were labeled bigots and deplorable.

IMO the more riots and intolerance the more people will stand behind Trump as president as they will no longer want to be identified with such intolerance and rioting.

I can understand that the left is not happy with the outcome and it is not needed for Trump supporters to be over the top about the win.

But respect each other and only one candidate could win.

Trump clearly showed how he was able to beat 17 candidates and become the next president. He is a winner and fought hard.

When Hillary was nowhere to be seen, Trump was giving interviews on TV and holding rally's.

Maybe someone has seen the stats of how much more time Trump spend with press conferences, interviews, rally's and appearances.

Hillary chose to do it different and needed the help from celebrities to even get people to show up.

Hillary voters left Hillary standing alone and who stand with her and didn't vote is part of the blame.

Trumps movement was there for him, all the way through the end of the campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 10:17 PM

30,333 posts, read 23,812,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It is shocking that after 8 years of having a Democrat as president many but luckily not all liberals are so intolerant and not willing to lose with dignity.

The bashing is showing that the people who are so intolerant are causing more dividing than ever and instead of waiting to see what will happen next and citizen based on policies that will be changed, these liberals make themselves so unbelievable that they will not be taken serious.

For almost 8 years the same liberals called us racist for not agreeing and we were labeled bigots and deplorable.

IMO the more riots and intolerance the more people will stand behind Trump as president as they will no longer want to be identified with such intolerance and rioting.

I can understand that the left is not happy with the outcome and it is not needed for Trump supporters to be over the top about the win.

Trump clearly showed how he was able to beat 17 candidates and become the next president. He is a winner and fought hard.

When Hillary was nowhere to be seen, Trump was giving interviews on TV and holding rally's.

Maybe someone has seen the stats of how much more time Trump spend with press conferences, interviews, rally's and appearances.

Hillary chose to do it different and needed the help from celebrities to even get people to show up.

Hillary voters left Hillary standing alone and who stand with her and didn't vote is part of the blame.

Quote:
...it is not needed for Trump supporters to be over the top about the win...
Sigh. Fine. I was just having some fun after listening to their BS for over a year. Felt good to watch them cry about it when they were so arrogant about it...but fine.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:27 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,118,109 times
It's disgraceful.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:32 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,154,389 times
I really can't explain just how much joy and laughter the liberal tears bring me. This is just how I imagined winning the lottery would feel like.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:36 PM

32,135 posts, read 15,129,786 times
Quote:

My heart goes out to the middle class and the poor because he will do nothing for them. He has been rich all his life and has no idea what they go through. He wants to take healthcare away from millions. Many in red states really benefit from this.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:40 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,557,531 times
Quote:

*sigh* I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for Trump supporters.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:40 PM
JRR

8,181 posts, read 5,690,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I really can't explain just how much joy and laughter the liberal tears bring me. This is just how I imagined winning the lottery would feel like.
Moderate Democrat here who voted for Hillary, No tears so far; up about $60k in the brokerage accounts for the 3 days since the election. Watching with a bit of amusement how this will play out with Trump's seemingly fluid positions.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:43 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,794,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
My heart goes out to the middle class and the poor because he will do nothing for them. He has been rich all his life and has no idea what they go through. He wants to take healthcare away from millions. Many in red states really benefit from this.
What did Obama do to them except to raise their health insurance premium?

Old 11-11-2016, 11:32 PM

32,135 posts, read 15,129,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
What did Obama do to them except to raise their health insurance premium?
No that was insurance comanies

Old 11-12-2016, 06:41 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,076,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post

You have no clue what Trump will do or not do. And you should be hoping that something is done with Obamacare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections