Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2016, 05:33 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times

Advertisements

Still overjoyed and happy over Trump's win.

Someone asked me "What if Trump runs this country into the ground?" I had to think about it for a bit, but realized that I would prefer that to the slow-death corrupt progression of the Clinton regime... seriously, I'd rather have failure at the hands of Trump, so it's win-win for me.

I seriously doubt he's going to be horrible, I know this panic is all viciously fueled by the media, but still, I'm eternally grateful that Hillary didn't, and will never take office!

I just feel the shackles have finally been broken (and that includes the Bushes)!

Last edited by DonJuanQuixote; 11-13-2016 at 05:42 AM..

Old 11-13-2016, 05:40 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Amen!

Old 11-13-2016, 05:44 AM

9,367 posts, read 14,309,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Still overjoyed and happy over Trump's win.

Someone asked me "What if Trump runs this country into the ground?" I had to think about it for a bit, but realized that I would prefer that to the slow-death corrupt progression of the Clinton regime... seriously, I'd rather have failure at the hands of Trump, so it's win-win for me.

I seriously doubt he's going to be horrible, I know this panic is all viciously fueled by the media, but still, I'm eternally grateful that Hillary didn't, and will never take office!

I just feel the shackles have finally been broken (and that includes the Bushes)!

Indeed, in one single sustained economically efficient campaign, Trump trumped two political dynasties.
Mission already accomplished!

There should be a Constitutional ban on making the presidency a family business.

Glad the electorate seems to have learned the lesson after the first fiasco.

Too bad the DNC didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections