Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 06:21 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,991 times

Advertisements

The evening of Nov. 8, 2016 was a stand-out day. I still smile when I think back on that night. Watching the smug left eat it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 09:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
I do and I am quite normal. I just don't sugarcoat things for pathetic snowflakes and I don't care if I hurt your feelings. Most NORMAL Americans are like that.
I do not think you know the meaning of the word NORMAL. Just an observation.

Old 01-11-2017, 05:37 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
My heart felt so good yesterday: I was getting my hair cut when this cute little gal came popping into the shop It was the owners daughter, she is a sophomore in college: what was she wearing? An I voted for Trump T shirt. I found out from her mom, the little brother, just 18 also voted for Trump as did many of their friends. And we were all told, the young people would never support him. who says college kids are not getting a good education. Looks like if they attend the right college and has the right attitude they will vote correctly. At least they are not all libs that expect the government to support them. And I will add, both these kids have jobs while in school even though their partents are anything but poor.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:22 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,651,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
My heart felt so good yesterday: I was getting my hair cut when this cute little gal came popping into the shop It was the owners daughter, she is a sophomore in college: what was she wearing? An I voted for Trump T shirt. I found out from her mom, the little brother, just 18 also voted for Trump as did many of their friends. And we were all told, the young people would never support him. who says college kids are not getting a good education. Looks like if they attend the right college and has the right attitude they will vote correctly. At least they are not all libs that expect the government to support them. And I will add, both these kids have jobs while in school even though their partents are anything but poor.
My friend's son is in college and has a great job, and he voted for Trump as did his friends. It was the first time he voted. He did his research very seriously and made his choices. And he lives in and goes to school in California.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:46 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Quote:
My sons fraternity had only one Hillary voter and the rest all were in favor of Trump!

Old 01-11-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
My sons fraternity had only one Hillary voter and the rest all were in favor of Trump!
My guess is: there was a number, maybe a large number of young people that justaken in by what Sanders had to say, but they were not about to vote for Hillary. They either realized it was time to give the GOP another shot or they simply did not feel the urge to vote period. The ones who really researched knew what they were doing.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
My friend's son is in college and has a great job, and he voted for Trump as did his friends. It was the first time he voted. He did his research very seriously and made his choices. And he lives in and goes to school in California.
Even kids with the liberal propaganda the CA schools dish out can think for themselves sometimes. Especially if their parents had any influence on them.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:08 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,356,074 times
Quote:
Awesome story! Did my heart good, too, to hear it.

The 19-year-old daughter of one of my best friends, a smart and beautiful girl, holds down a job and attends college, and also voted for Trump. She hated Hillary. We often have talks...she is extremely anti-abortion (participates in marches), attends church every Sunday, and is pro-gun (is an avid hunter)...a liberal's nightmare.

She was very educated about it...one of her class assignments was to review the stances of the candidates on various issues (gun control, abortion, illegal immigration, etc.) She showed it to me.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:15 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
It is great to start with President Trump who will stand by, besides and up for Israel and our allies and not stand by the terrorists and appease these horrible people who hate America and our allies!

Whatever the left has to whine and bash about... there is nothing they can do. Have your own concert and keep bashing and intolerant... we have seen it all and it has ruled for the last 8 years but that reign has come to an end and a new Presidential time frame has already started as we have seen the beginning of saving jobs and standing up/besides our aliens! Nothing the left can see 2will bother me as they can whine and bash all they want and it won't change a thing!

President Trump!
I'm happy for you. Truly.

Old 01-12-2017, 04:33 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
It is great to start with President Trump who will stand by, besides and up for Israel and our allies and not stand by the terrorists and appease these horrible people who hate America and our allies!

Whatever the left has to whine and bash about... there is nothing they can do. Have your own concert and keep bashing and intolerant... we have seen it all and it has ruled for the last 8 years but that reign has come to an end and a new Presidential time frame has already started as we have seen the beginning of saving jobs and standing up/besides our aliens! Nothing the left can see 2will bother me as they can whine and bash all they want and it won't change a thing!

President Trump!
Little early in the game Bentle .lets see what this trump guy can do in 4 years.Be prepared for the questions i'll ask in 4 years,how is America great again?wheres the jobs?wheres the wall?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections