Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 04:32 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Hillary has big plans.

She doesn't seem the least bit concerned that she now has lost 2 national elections for President. Says she is open to idea of 3rd run for president in 2020. This after having wasted billions of dollars so far.

Also says she approves of the message put forth by the PussyHats.

Says she might start a TV talk show to energize the Democrats too.
Clinton, Klein writes, recently told a group of friends gathered at her Washington, D.C. home: 'I'll be back' – and delivered the line in an Arnold Schwarzenegger 'Terminator' accent as she raised a glass of wine.
Hillary hails 'awe-inspiring' anti-Trump women's marches | Daily Mail Online

(I personally encourage the King to go forth with these plans.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 04:40 AM

8,409 posts, read 7,402,622 times
Ed Klein, the source for this "I'll be back" quote, is a gossip columnist, so I'm not so certain that this qualifies as an actual announcement of Hillary Clinton's 3rd attempt at the Presidency.

Frankly, if HRC is considering yet another run at POTUS, then she's become delusional.

Yes, I realize that someone is going to immediately jump on the above statement and exclaim 'What do you mean, become delusional?'

Old 01-26-2017, 04:42 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Oh, what fun. Another year or so of coughing fits and face plants in gutters. Another year or so of endless head bobbing and finger pointing.

Pardon me while I vomit!

Old 01-26-2017, 04:54 AM

6,746 posts, read 3,361,971 times
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. She has clearly lost her marbles if she thinks the results of another presidential run would be any different than the first two.

Further, what would that say about the Democratic party if they have to run the same loser that lost twice already?

Personally, I don't think Hilda is up to it. Any sane person would not want to subject themselves to the same scrutiny again over the emails, corruption, Benghazi, etc.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:01 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
I wonder if the DNC will be electing the candidate again.... lol... otherwise, she won't get past the primary...

Old 01-26-2017, 05:50 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
The terminator got destroyed each time it came back too.

Old 01-26-2017, 06:11 AM

5,276 posts, read 6,207,341 times
I find this highly unlikely. Hillary has never been a good campaigner- nor has she ever seemed to enjoy campaigning. I also doubt she wants to run once she has 4 years to settle in to regular life. I think we saw the same thing with Biden when he became emotional during that medal ceremony, he realized he was stepping away.

The other problem all these repeat candidates have is that their freshness, relevance and matters of importance change in time. And 4 years is now a decent amount of time. No second try candidate has won the popular vote since 88- and then it was a sitting VP running a harsh campaign against a stereotypical Massachusetts liberal. Gore and Clinton had popular vote wins but couldn't spread that vote around effectively. Dole, McCain and Romney all seemed to stumble through a greatest hits set. And Huckabee, Santorum, Biden, and the like never made it through the early primaries in their second attempts.

Old 01-26-2017, 06:25 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary has big plans.

She doesn't seem the least bit concerned that she now has lost 2 national elections for President. Says she is open to idea of 3rd run for president in 2020. This after having wasted billions of dollars so far.

Also says she approves of the message put forth by the PussyHats.

Says she might start a TV talk show to energize the Democrats too.
Clinton, Klein writes, recently told a group of friends gathered at her Washington, D.C. home: 'I'll be back' – and delivered the line in an Arnold Schwarzenegger 'Terminator' accent as she raised a glass of wine.
Hillary hails 'awe-inspiring' anti-Trump women's marches | Daily Mail Online

(I personally encourage the King to go forth with these plans.)

That would be hilarious.

Dems do not seem to realize that the nation does not want to revisit the liberal failures of the past, including poor trade policies, open borders, more taxes, more regulations, judicial activism, and more poverty.

I wonder if the dems will ever realize how and why they lost the last election, or continue to cling to their archaic, failed leftist policies?

Old 01-26-2017, 06:28 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Hillary couldn't win the last two primaries on fair terms without cheating... what makes anyone think she can legitimately win a third primary... hahahaha... oh, I know who thinks that, anti-Trumpers.... lol

Old 01-26-2017, 07:09 AM

4,513 posts, read 4,040,229 times
How does she plan to win when the election fraud is investigated and fixed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections