Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 08:31 PM

5,238 posts, read 8,807,003 times

Advertisements

"Senator John McCain hailed as a spiritual adviser an Ohio megachurch pastor who has called upon Christians to wage a "war" against the "false religion" of Islam with the aim of destroying it."
McCain's Spiritual Guide: Destroy Islam

Clearly McCain thinks that war is the answer to many of our nation's problems. Will he wage war against Islam? Is that why he wants to "bomb, bomb, bomb" Iran? Is he one of those "our God is better than your God" soldiers?

Is this the guy America needs to be our next President?

Last edited by Art123; 03-12-2008 at 08:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 08:47 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,561,861 times
Ya know, I never- and I mean NEVER, ceased to be amazed at what hatred does to people who post around here.

Just another sheep in the ol' sheep pen.

And, oh yeah, remember- Bush was responsible for Hurricane Katrina. He personally went out and whipped up those winds.

There, feel better?

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And now, let's get back to common sense and reality.

Last edited by BLAZER PROPHET; 03-12-2008 at 08:57 PM..

Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 PM

144 posts, read 336,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
Ya know, I never- and I mean NEVER, ceased to be amazed at what hatred does to people who post around here.

And, oh yeah, remember- Bush was responsible for Hurricane Katrina. He personally went out and whipped up those winds.

There, feel better?

This is a forum for the wacky of the wackiest. These people need to hate because they have no clue how to manage their own lives once they remove themselves from the computer screen. Of course they blame PRESIDENT BUSH for all that is wrong with their home. clinton did not do a thing for this Country except lead us down a road that eventually led to 9/11. Living a fantasy is OK occasionally, but to live your life in a way that you actually believe the stuff you spew is not healthy..

Old 03-12-2008, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukePH View Post
This is a forum for the wacky of the wackiest. These people need to hate because they have no clue how to manage their own lives once they remove themselves from the computer screen. Of course they blame PRESIDENT BUSH for all that is wrong with their home. clinton did not do a thing for this Country except lead us down a road that eventually led to 9/11. Living a fantasy is OK occasionally, but to live your life in a way that you actually believe the stuff you spew is not healthy..
I guess I'm just so fed up with people who really feel that either liberals or conservatives are either God himself or satan, and they will do anything- no matter how asinine to prove their point. It is actually very concerning at how blinded people really have become. No mental ability to think, reason or consider- just how to hate and hate with passion. In fact, I will go so far as to say THIS is the #1 problem in the country today. Too many sheep like this and no genuine reasoning and honesty. Just disingenuous crap. It's what divides us. And, sorry to say, this message board is a 100% perfect poster child that proves my point.

How sad. How very sad indeed.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:33 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,698,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post

There, feel better?

Bush the Dictator may not have blew Hurricane Katrina but he sure did illegally invade another country who did nothing to us.

Speaking of blowing Hurricane Katrina, why not? He blew everything else including the economy, what other countries think of us, allowing illegals into America, shredding the constitution to ribbons, and on and on.

He may not be 100% responsible but since he is the Dictator "The Decider" then he is the one blame has to be placed on since he is in charge.

Do not give that man the slightest shread of credit. He is a bum.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Bush the Dictator may not have blew Hurricane Katrina but he sure did illegally invade another country who did nothing to us.

Speaking of blowing Hurricane Katrina, why not? He blew everything else including the economy, what other countries think of us, allowing illegals into America, shredding the constitution to ribbons, and on and on.

He may not be 100% responsible but since he is the Dictator "The Decider" then he is the one blame has to be placed on since he is in charge.

Do
And my point continues to be proven.

Where does it end?

Actually, it doesn't. But, hey, that's the way it's going to be. The change starts with a few of us and hopefully more will join.

Honest thinkers & non-haters unite!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:43 PM

144 posts, read 336,358 times
[quote=desertsun41;3123030]Bush the Dictator may not have blew Hurricane Katrina but he sure did illegally invade another country who did nothing to us.

Do not give that man the slightest shread of credit. He is a bum.[/quot

Wow, you have issues...

Old 03-12-2008, 09:47 PM

Oh well. Another "sheep" thread designed to hate.

[sigh] Well, I guess I'll read for a while and turn in. One can only take so much hate for one night.

Good night, all.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:56 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,467,443 times
Something I find amazing, when I was raised in a christian religion, no one gave me the glasses through which they look at a world to see ALL Muslims as someone who need to be swept aside.

I guess thats why I escaped with my own brain and judgement intact.

The very use of the word crusade sends chills up my spine, an action to recover the holy land from Muslims.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:05 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,180,836 times
I don't like McCain, nor would I vote for him. I don't like Hillary or Obama either. I only have three words.

Vote Ron Paul!!!

Couldn't help it, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections