Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 05:07 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,227,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I suspect the majority of Americans have only a vague idea who Kathy Griffin is. Between now and the 2018 elections she's about to become very well known as the face of the left.

The GOP Is Using the Kathy Griffin Scandal in a TV Ad for Georgia's Special Election - It's a Doozy
She put herself there. The John Bircher's never dragged her to her demise. She found it on her unfunny own. Christ, even the left who can forgive Hillary for lying like a John Gotti witness can't even defend her. Even THEY threw her under the bus.

How bad do you have to be on the left to get the left to not like you? Must be some kind of Hollywood record or something. That hag bag is finished. Get the hook and get her OFF the stage.....

I actually feel sorry for the left. We have had caricatures on the right that were bad too (Agnew/Nixon) difference being, we didn't defend them. Ever. We buried them too. Right where they belong.

Don't hesitate. The left never seems to know what to do when they meet an SOB (Donna the Liar Brazille) in their own party. Maybe you should do what we do. Bury your dead. Even Sandra Bahar and Whoopi are faring better....amazing.......LOL!!!!!

Well, I guess she finally got on the "A list" she always craved. Juuuuust not the one she hoped for...The list for A-holes is never much of an achievement. Ask Nixon....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 05:11 PM

27,130 posts, read 15,305,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Really? I didn't see anyone of the usual left side posters here that had a single positive thing to say about her actions, so take your aspersions and place them nicely where the sun doesn't shine. Otherwise, provide a concrete cite where the "Left" thought it was "really funny". I doubt you'll find one.

Perhaps they were busy assaulting people in the street.

Old 06-05-2017, 06:12 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,885,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
As you saw in 2016, scandals don't stop Trump.
You need more than scandals.
No we need people to realize that Trump don't give a **** about America and only cares about himself. I knew this in 2015. Far too many don't realize it yet even though in reality it is true. OPEN YOUR EYES AMERICA!

Old 06-05-2017, 09:27 PM

32,053 posts, read 15,049,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
this is a part of the bigger problem with Violence or Suggestion there of. The Left and there underlings have burned, looted and assaulted citizens. The Fascist Left continues to control control speech they donot approve of.
Kathy is a small piece to the problem.
I guess you have forgotten what republicans did to Obama. Ted Nugent threatened to kill him. Effigies of Obama were burned and also hung from trees. And this was not just one person doing this. This was happening all over the country. His kids were around the same age as Barron. So please get off your high horse thinking the violence is only from the left

Old 06-05-2017, 10:48 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,409,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
I know it was inadvertent, but you left out from the report on the poll itself...
...so it could be that Ms Handel is up 2%. Right?
Very true, it's going to be close either way.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:15 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,883,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I guess you have forgotten what republicans did to Obama. Ted Nugent threatened to kill him. Effigies of Obama were burned and also hung from trees. And this was not just one person doing this. This was happening all over the country. His kids were around the same age as Barron. So please get off your high horse thinking the violence is only from the left
Conservative may not of done what Griffin has done and matter of fact most Tea Party Rallies were Peaceful . This does no speak to the Radicle right like the KKK and the Neo Nazis, which is a group all themselves.

what is more concerning this is a whole party movement to resist and Democratic Leaders are slow to discourage these kind of threats. We the Left in the street every week assaulting and destroying public and Private property. Assaulting those who do not share your point of view.

Your media promotes violence and outwardly say things that is not a news worthy.
This weekend this prime for the Fall of CNN when they suggest Trump is encouraging Terrorism?

Old 06-06-2017, 09:20 AM

3,838 posts, read 3,065,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
No we need people to realize that Trump don't give a **** about America and only cares about himself. I knew this in 2015. Far too many don't realize it yet even though in reality it is true. OPEN YOUR EYES AMERICA!

Comical comment after 8 years of Obama's self-interest but that was Obama so he gets a pass, correct?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections