Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 06:21 AM

17,343 posts, read 11,285,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
It's good to see real people post on here once in a great while.

Oh we will and I'm not clicking on your link.
No one with half a brain clicks on his endless links. Sadly for him, he still thinks we all sit around clicking endlessly on whatever links he wants us to see, NOT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 10:25 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
That one stuck with me, I think it was from some CBS anchor/reporter - so much for total objectivity.
I believe it was Scott Pelley. I note the world is still spinning.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:41 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
They don't have a HD version of it on Fox but have it on MSNBC... would of preferred Fox... less BS and Fake News than CNN or MSNBC..
Oh come on...isn't it delightful to watch that arrogant smug smirk get wiped clean off of Maddow's face?

She was so giddy before the results. Gloating that (paraphrasing) "even if....EVEN. IF. he won all of the toss up states, and all of the lightly right leaning and right leaning...EVEN. IF. he was having the best night he could possibly have..."

And then he did have the best night he could possibly have.

No more gloating from Maddow.

It's so worth it to stomach the bs before the results just for that alone. The crying scenes are like work bonuses...you weren't expecting them, and they are so much more wonderful than you thought they would be.

If you want more joy than you can handle in one dosage, watch CNN on that night. You may have to do it in parts because that much laughter is actually painful....I found out. It hurts when you laugh so hard that you can't breathe. It really does...so be careful.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:04 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
I didn't partake in the Wrist-slashing parties. I watched Fox. The others seemed... Elusive.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:29 AM

34,058 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Oh come on...isn't it delightful to watch that arrogant smug smirk get wiped clean off of Maddow's face?

Her lifeline long being squashed was shown being buried here: (LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq7WZTzkLQ

Thought of this Election Night as ironically a cousin who likes HRC played this a lot when I was growing up.

Old 07-14-2017, 02:59 AM

34,058 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
For the HRC fans in denial::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8oLGBNXpE

Old 07-14-2017, 03:27 AM

30,371 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
I keep watching coverage of the 2016 election via youtube videos. I like the certainty that the reporters and media pundits have at the beginning of the night that Clinton won't lose contrasted several hours later when their world has become tossed about because people in battleground states want jobs rather than Clinton's self-serving 'I'm with her.'

The disconnect between the elites and the rest of us is so palpable . . . and so truly sad.
I watch them...very uplifting.

Old 07-15-2017, 02:34 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I believe it was Scott Pelley. I note the world is still spinning.
Yes, Scott Pelley. Thanks.

Still spinning, and the world is still too tough for tax-paying American citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq4WBOkFNtE

Old 07-18-2017, 11:49 PM

729 posts, read 429,553 times
It was something to behold. They were all so full of themselves (all of them on CNN, BBC, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, WaPo, The Young Turks, Canada Broadcasting, just like so many of the democrats here and just like the rotten crooked woman who they supported. THEY ALL LOST on election night and that's why it's was one of the most amazing nights in american history.

Don't forget all the flack we got for supporting Trump. don't forget that democrats would invade Trump rallies and attack Trump's supporter. Don't forget all the crap we endured from these so-called compassionate peace-lovers. And don't let them forget their crap either. They called us fascists, but they were assaulting us in the streets. They were trying to frame us for crap they did. Remember the burning church,, and "Vote Trump" was spray-painted? Turns out it was a Hillary voter. Remember all the threats to synagogues? More Hillary voters.

LOL, I see some bitter souls are invading the thread...still smarting!

Old 07-18-2017, 11:53 PM

729 posts, read 429,553 times
Also about Fox, remember all the Trump haters that were on earlier in the night, democrats and rinos alike (Karl Rove, Juan Williams, Steve Hayes, Chris Wallace, Brit Hume).

Later in the night it was nice to hear more from their Trump supporters (Tucker Carlson, Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Monica Crowley, and even Sean Hannity called in).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections