Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 01:40 PM

510 posts, read 1,460,159 times

Advertisements

YouTube - OBAMA'S NAUGHTY RIDIN PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2008, 01:43 PM

He is SO disgusting, I cannot see how anybody with any common-sense could attend his church for more than one week, let alone for 20 years!!

And just watch the reaction of the congregation!!!! What does THAT tell you?? You certainly can't make the excuse that it's ONLY Rev. Wright's opinions!

Obama chose to bring his own children to this kind of church.

Old 03-16-2008, 01:51 PM

By the way:

This is an edited version, the original, which I cannot YET locate (it was taken down several times for copyright infractions) shows a LONGER segment with the camera ON Wright as he makes EVEN DIRTIER motions than you can see in this vdeo clip. I do not know if Obama was in the crowd that very day or not.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:00 PM

113 posts, read 277,566 times
It is a ghetto church for sure. Now, I was under the impression that Barack Obama was a "different" type of African American. I still regard him as educated, bright and capable. I just do not understand why he would have any link to this type of "ghetto church". Just because they are Black?! Also, I saw Michelle Obama speak about a month ago and I was really impressed with what she was saying.

A few weeks ago, when I heard her say something about going to Princeton made her aware of her "blackness", feeling like a visitor on campus and also her comments about being proud of being American for the first time, it just made me realize that the Obamas, besides their background and accomplishments, may not be much different than a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton in mentality, it seems like the race thing is almost an obssession with all of them. I just do not see Barack and Michelle the same way. I was hoping for them to be a bit more enlightened due to their intellect.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
You Clintonites are all nothing but a bunch of racists.

Proud of yourselves? Your candidate has no real issues to run on -- can't run on NAFTA since she's got to fool the American people why they have lost their jobs and wages because NAFTA was the Clinton legacy.

Now you've all turned this in to race. White versus black. The Klan is so proud.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

Proud of yourselves? Your candidate has no real issues to run on -- can't run on NAFTA since she's got to fool the American people why they have lost their jobs and wages because NAFTA was the Clinton legacy.

Now you've all turned this in to race. White versus black. The Klan is so proud.

Who the heck are YOU calling a Clintonite?? I am leaning toward McCain...but still not sure!

Get a grip.

Here...you'll like this video from another Pastor calling Obama a PIMP:

(Caution, adult language)

YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"

So, I'll leave it up to YOU, Malamute, to figure out a way to call THIS Pastor a racist, too!!

Enjoy!!

Old 03-16-2008, 03:00 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,435,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunvixen View Post
Might not be the right thing to say, but I found Rev. Wright rather humorous in that clip. I think it would be a good idea if both campaigns stopped being so sensitive and stopped trying to out victim each other.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:

Are you proud of the way you spin things?

Old 03-16-2008, 03:01 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunvixen View Post
Who the heck are YOU calling a Clintonite?? I am leaning toward McCain...but still not sure!

Get a grip.

Here...you'll like this video from another Pastor calling Obama a PIMP:

(Caution, adult language)

YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"

So, I'll leave it up to YOU, Malamute, to figure out a way to call THIS Pastor a racist, too!!

Enjoy!!

And how racist was it for Bill Clinton to send that photo of Obama to the Drudge Report, the one of Obama in African clothing -- as if Clinton himself never wore African robes -- he did.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:07 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,860,665 times
Quote:

You know, I do think that the Clinton machine is bringing race into this. I think Geraline Ferraro (sp?) purposefully said that line over and over until it got picked up by the media and became a fire storm. She was willing to be a sacrificial lamb to get that message out. What did it hurt her anyway? And the impact has been great.

I'm voting for McCain. I think Cinton is a sleaze ball and I think Obama is absolutely not presidential material. Has NOTHING to do with him being black or half black. In fact, if all things were equal and a black conservative was running in the primary against a white conservative, I would vote for the black IN A HEART BEAT. Same thing regarding a female conservative running agains a male conservative. Just think it would be great for the country....ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL in their qualifications.

The liberals, for years have been accusing the right/conservatives/repubs of being hate mongering racists. I must say I am loving that the truth is coming out and the real, modern day racism is within the left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections