Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 02:30 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton:“I knew it. I knew this would happen to me. They were never going to let me be president"

She was entitled to be President after all she was Bill's wife and paid her dues. Sorry Hilldog
Deplorables VOTE !!!

three baskets, Chozick wrote. “The Deplorables always got a laugh, over living-room chats in the Hamptons, at dinner parties under the stars on Martha’s Vineyard, over passed hors d’oeuvres in Beverly Hills, and during sunset cocktails in Silicon Valley.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-be-president

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-be-president/

‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President’

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/s...g-hillary.html

Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 02:34 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
We were never going to allow Mrs Clinton be president. For good reason.

Old 04-21-2018, 02:44 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
We were never going to allow Mrs Clinton be president. For good reason.
I find it interesting that she learns of her faith and makes a statement acknowledging the reason for her loss.

Writes a book and goes on tour listing all the reasons she wants people to believe why she lost. When she knew from the start it was her that was rejected by the voters. They, the voters, represented by the electoral college( electors ) , didn't want her.

Old 04-21-2018, 04:40 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
LOL
Hillary's approval ratings have now sunk to 27%. That's way below Trump......
Democrats are desperate, it's why they started their bogus new
lawsuit.
Hillary Clinton's popularity has plunged since election, poll finds | Fox News

Old 04-21-2018, 04:52 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
and if it were like any other election in the US except for the presidency she would have won with her 3 million + vote advantage.

TrumpPutin is in the White House because of the Electoral College...nothing more ...nothing less.

Old 04-21-2018, 05:37 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
The “they” that didn’t want her on 2008 were Democrats.
The “they”that didn’t want her in 2016 were a mixed basket of Bitter Clinger, Irredeemable Deplorables AND Democrats.

Turns out that Hillary is the Biggist Bitter Clinger in the History of the USA.
The whine never stops.

Last edited by Kibby; 04-21-2018 at 06:36 AM..

Old 04-21-2018, 05:45 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
and if it were like any other election in the US except for the presidency she would have won with her 3 million + vote advantage.

TrumpPutin is in the White House because of the Electoral College...nothing more ...nothing less.
You guys love to say this, but what makes you think that the campaigns wouldnt run completely different ground games if the popular vote was the deciding factor?

How do you know the Trump campaign wouldnt have made California issues a major part of it’s platform, instead of writing off the state, and concentrating on the issues important to other states?

Which, I might add, is why we have the electoral college in the first place. So administration after administration cant keep ignoring the issues of less populated states, allowing them to continue decaying into the abyss. All while making the wealthy, heavily populated states even more wealthy.

Old 04-21-2018, 05:57 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I find it interesting that she learns of her faith and makes a statement acknowledging the reason for her loss.

Writes a book and goes on tour listing all the reasons she wants people to believe why she lost. When she knew from the start it was her that was rejected by the voters. They, the voters, represented by the electoral college( electors ) , didn't want her.
More voters wanted HER than HIM.

I know -- small point...lol.

In fact more people didn't want Trump than did.
In fact more Republicans voted against Trump as a Presidential candidate than did.

It just is. Yeah he's President. Yeah he won....but it is what it is - most people did not vote for him for President.

Old 04-21-2018, 05:58 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
I know it bothers Clinton haters that people are buying her book and going to see her speak.

Why?

What do you care?

Why do you have to report every little thing you gett your hands on about the book/tour?

Let it go.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:02 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I know it bothers Clinton haters that people are buying her book and going to see her speak.

Why?

What do you care?

Why do you have to report every little thing you gett your hands on about the book/tour?

Let it go.
The DNC needs to let it go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections