Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How did you vote in 2016, and how do you think you'll vote in 2020
Voted for Trump. Will vote for Trump again 50 50.00%
Voted for Trump. Will vote for the Democratic nominee 0 0%
Voted for Trump. Will vote for an independent/minor party candidate 0 0%
Voted for Trump. Will not vote 0 0%
Voted for Clinton. Will vote for the Democratic nominee 33 33.00%
Voted for Clinton. Will vote for Trump 2 2.00%
Voted for Clinton. Will vote for an independent/minor party candidate 0 0%
Voted for Clinton. Will not vote 2 2.00%
Voted for an independent/minor party candidate. Will do so again 2 2.00%
Voted for an independent/minor party candidate. Will vote for Trump 3 3.00%
Voted for an independent/minor party candidate. Will vote the Democratic nominee 3 3.00%
Voted for an independent/minor party candidate. Will not vote 0 0%
Did not vote. Will not vote again 1 1.00%
Did not vote. Will vote for Trump 1 1.00%
Did not vote. Will vote for the Democratic nominee 3 3.00%
Did not vote. Will vote for an independent/minor party candidate 0 0%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 04:40 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,801,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Small sample size with more Trump supporters voting here.

New polls out today show Biden and Bernie ahead of Trump by double digits. While it's still early many people in PA are not happy with Trump, MI is blue as of 2018 and Trump's approval ratings have plummeted by double digits in WI.

The Trump GOP is corrupt and divisive. From Trump seeking to benefit from Russian interference, working with Wikileaks, Russia and lying about it, racist, bad or no policy on healthcare, immigration or the environment, obstructing Congress and Oversight, Graham advising Jr(lying to the Committee) to break the law, Barr and his lies, Nunes and his coverups, Kushner and his ties to the Saudi murders, Gaetz and his threats pending review by the FL Bar, McConnell has the lowest approval of any Senator in the country etc. It's telling that the country is fed up with Trump. He has a good economy and his approval numbers continue to stay low. Independents are choosing Biden over Trump. There are many Democrats running but the top 5 Dems have the edge on Trump. The rest of the Dems need to enter the election for the Senate and House.

Pennsylvania voters pick Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders over Donald Trump in new Quinnipiac poll
https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylva...htu-story.html

[b]General Election: Trump vs. Biden[/B
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6247.html
Look that the last 2 presidential election polls that were done here on CD. They were accurate. I even searched up the election of 2012 and it was accurate.

I am surprised how many still follow the polls the media puts out. Look how accurate it was during the 2016 election. That is why it was such a HUGE upset on election night.

Show me one single politician who has NOT told a lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2019, 05:19 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,633,942 times
Based on this poll CD is biased towards Trump & Conservatives...50% will vote for him again?

WTF?

Old 05-16-2019, 05:22 PM

477 posts, read 125,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
Look that the last 2 presidential election polls that were done here on CD.

Show me one single politician who has NOT told a lie.
According to fact checkers, average politician lies or misleads 27% of the time.
Trump is pushing on 100%.

Should this deference be considered?

Old 05-16-2019, 05:29 PM

25,592 posts, read 17,323,449 times
It's what I have been saying.
People don't like Trump, but in order to vote against him, you have to vote for someone else. And 2.7% of Clinton voters say they will not vote. 4.05% voted for a third party but will vote Trump. 1.35% did not vote at all, but will vote for Trump.
Ya can hate him all you want, but that doesn't make him go away. Having an attractive candidate can actually make him go away, and so far there just isn't.

Old 05-17-2019, 08:46 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,751,944 times
Will vote for Trump again to make sure this country doesn't turn into another Venezuela

Old 05-17-2019, 08:47 PM

15,868 posts, read 14,501,899 times
I don't think Bernie is going to be the nominee. If the dems nominate an old white guy, it'll be Biden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatcondo02 View Post
Lol Bernie isn't winning any swing States against Trump.

Old 05-18-2019, 05:08 AM

23,235 posts, read 29,075,721 times
I won't vote for Trump and I wont' vote for Biden, that's for sure.

I'm more hyped up over state, county, city races as they can be more earth-shaking than a presidential election and I particularly zero in on ballots that are up for a vote, like recreational marijuana and physician assisted suicide.

I feel that the Social Democrats can do a far better job operating on a local level. The Social Democrats elected 2 district attorney's out East, the one in Philadelphia immediately fired 40 prosecutors as he wants to thin out the Jails. No prosecution for drugs, protesters, prostitution.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:11 PM

15,868 posts, read 14,501,899 times
Really? Trump already got two Supreme Court picks. Between now and 1/20/2025, I can say for sure that at least two more seats will come up. You're local people aren't going to get to choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I won't vote for Trump and I wont' vote for Biden, that's for sure.

I'm more hyped up over state, county, city races as they can be more earth-shaking than a presidential election and I particularly zero in on ballots that are up for a vote, like recreational marijuana and physician assisted suicide.

I feel that the Social Democrats can do a far better job operating on a local level. The Social Democrats elected 2 district attorney's out East, the one in Philadelphia immediately fired 40 prosecutors as he wants to thin out the Jails. No prosecution for drugs, protesters, prostitution.

Old 05-18-2019, 01:42 PM

8,045 posts, read 12,278,082 times
What I don't understand is how Trump has a 90% approval rating among Republicans, when he is very different from the traditional Republican base for the most part. Sure, he has a general conservative philosophy, but his beliefs are rooted in the Reform movement from the 1990s/early 2000s. Some people may have forgotten that he even ran for President in 2000 on the Reform ticket! Traditional Republicans would never have imposed tariffs because they always believed in free trade. America first, trade restrictions, building a wall: these stances are more along the lines of Ross Perot or Pat Buchanan than Ronald Reagan or George Bush.

Old 05-18-2019, 01:45 PM

25,592 posts, read 17,323,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
What I don't understand is how Trump has a 90% approval rating among Republicans, when he is very different from the traditional Republican base for the most part. Sure, he has a general conservative philosophy, but his beliefs are rooted in the Reform movement from the 1990s. Some people may have forgotten that he even ran for President in 2000 on the Reform ticket! Traditional Republicans would never have imposed tariffs because they always believed in free trade. America first, trade restrictions, building a wall: these stances are more along the lines of Ross Perot or Pat Buchanan than Ronald Reagan or George Bush.
He has our support because he is not a Democrat. Our party nominated him and we support him, just as Democrats will support the Democrat nominee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections