Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 08:43 PM

4,583 posts, read 3,410,316 times

Advertisements

Has anyone watched the SNL parody "The Dems are Back"? It is proving so prophetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2019, 08:44 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Hillary isn’t the best chance to beat trump, but even she could take down trump in 2020.
The DNC won't permit Hillary as the nominee. They've already decided which woman they will install - the fake Native American who pretends to care about minorities.

Old 09-28-2019, 08:44 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The DNC won't permit Hillary as the nominee. They've already decided which woman they will install - the fake Native American who pretends to care about minorities.
Who’s gonna stomp trump.

Old 09-28-2019, 08:47 PM

10,479 posts, read 4,046,033 times
She needs to just go away, and she should know that the DNC does not care about her anymore. They have their minds made up on Elizabeth Warren. Only way I can see if Hillary gets back in is because she really has connections to hitmen that can intimidate the DNC into putting her front and center again.

Old 09-28-2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Who’s gonna stomp trump.
What an insightful post, full of analysis! Thank you for giving me so much to reflect upon.

No, I don't think there are enough gullible people who will fall for her bribes. She will especially drive away college graduates who already paid off their loans, college graduates who worked their way through evnthe if that meant taking a year off, college graduates who went to cheaper state colleges because the more prestigious college would entail too much debt, AND high school graduates who didn't go because of the expense.

I mean, you can't just say "it's time for a woman" and expect that reasonable people will overlook her ridiculous policy proposals simply because she has a....

Old 09-28-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
She needs to just go away, and she should know that the DNC does not care about her anymore. They have their minds made up on Elizabeth Warren. Only way I can see if Hillary gets back in is because she really has connections to hitmen that can intimidate the DNC into putting her front and center again.
What's the deadline to enter the race?

Old 09-28-2019, 08:59 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hilliary is speaking out in favor of Impeachment which is actually kind of ironic as her own hubby was impeached.

But then again, Bill was also accused and guilty for lying and sexual harassment, etc. of multiple women and the famous sentence “I did Not have sex..” which he later admitted he had sex.

Funny how Bill’s portrait in the famous blue dress (Oval office sex with Monica) was found in Epstein’s house.

Epstein the child predator/pedophile that hung himself and big friend of Bill, just like Weinstein was/is friends with Hilliary and Burke the one who killed multiple black homo sexuals and now is awaiting trial...all buddies of Bill & Hilliary.

Btw, both Bill & Hilliary are quiet on the entire sex thing of more and more of their friends and not a word from either of them.

But, about Impeachment, Hilliary is clear...Trump stole her election to win. So Trump has to go.

If you can’t win then get rid of the opponent, so will Hilliary get into the race to safe the Democratic race as Wall Street doesn’t want to vote for Warren and Bernie seems to be done.

Biden might have to focus on legal battle so he will be out soon, which may be better as the poor guy looks like he need a break.

What do you think...will there be a Hilliary 2020 so all her Mueller team friends can cry again when she will be the big loser?
Oh, that would be juicy! Especially since the E-mail investigation has been reopened.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:11 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What an insightful post, full of analysis! Thank you for giving me so much to reflect upon.

No, I don't think there are enough gullible people who will fall for her bribes. She will especially drive away college graduates who already paid off their loans, college graduates who worked their way through evnthe if that meant taking a year off, college graduates who went to cheaper state colleges because the more prestigious college would entail too much debt, AND high school graduates who didn't go because of the expense.

I mean, you can't just say "it's time for a woman" and expect that reasonable people will overlook her ridiculous policy proposals simply because she has a....
Hillary got around 3 million more votes than trump did and she was a terrible campaigner with a lousy campaign strategy. Warren is a movement candidate that will mobilize the grassroots and go everywhere Hillary took for granted.

Old 09-28-2019, 09:59 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,940,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hilliary is speaking out in favor of Impeachment which is actually kind of ironic as her own hubby was impeached.

But then again, Bill was also accused and guilty for lying and sexual harassment, etc. of multiple women and the famous sentence “I did Not have sex..” which he later admitted he had sex.

Funny how Bill’s portrait in the famous blue dress (Oval office sex with Monica) was found in Epstein’s house.

Epstein the child predator/pedophile that hung himself and big friend of Bill, just like Weinstein was/is friends with Hilliary and Burke the one who killed multiple black homo sexuals and now is awaiting trial...all buddies of Bill & Hilliary.

Btw, both Bill & Hilliary are quiet on the entire sex thing of more and more of their friends and not a word from either of them.

But, about Impeachment, Hilliary is clear...Trump stole her election to win. So Trump has to go.

If you can’t win then get rid of the opponent, so will Hilliary get into the race to safe the Democratic race as Wall Street doesn’t want to vote for Warren and Bernie seems to be done.

Biden might have to focus on legal battle so he will be out soon, which may be better as the poor guy looks like he need a break.

What do you think...will there be a Hilliary 2020 so all her Mueller team friends can cry again when she will be the big loser?
Conservatives seem to be obsessed with Hillary. As far as most Democrats are concerned, Hillary is ancient history, and she herself has stated that she won't be running again. At the moment, there are at least 10 viable Democratic candidates still in the running for the nomination and Hillary is not one of them.

I think Warren has a good chance of being the Democratic nominee and Wall Street can go pound sand.

But if it makes you happy to turn Hillary into a sort of zombie candidate within the confines of your own little mind, then follow your bliss.

Old 09-28-2019, 10:02 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
Oh look !!!.Trump is going to be Impeached and what do the right wingers deflect to???? Another thread about their long time nemesis Hillary!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections