Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2019, 04:02 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,151,435 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...50744286879745
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2019, 04:17 PM

16,114 posts, read 10,779,224 times
I think most Democrat candidates are still trying to process Hillary's apparent hallucinations and wonder what drugs she is on or smoking. Nobody is buying what she is selling and she is no longer relevant but she can't figure it out. It is a little pathetic -- when someone in politics is self-destructing the conventional wisdom is to not get in their way.

Old 10-20-2019, 04:24 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,745,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
So far only Beto, Marianne, and Yang have defended her.

The rest have been silent or insulting like that piece of trash Cory Booker.

Let's be clear that I like Bernie and I don't like Yang or Beto, but Bernie is out for me if he doesn't defend the one person who supported him in 2016.

Tulsi is wrong about a lot, she's too aggressive on her anti-terrorism policy and can be one note when it comes to policy discussions, but she is not a Russian asset.

This pathetic language is used to promote military imperialism. If Tulsi is against such things then of course she will end up agreeing with RT since that channel as anti-US imperialism.

In 2012 RT was a Ron Paul hype channel. Was Ron a Russian asset?

And the academic elite pressure all none conforming candidates to be silenced. They want 'progressive' ideas to be about promoting investment and economic growth through socially forward policy, not opposing US military rule over the middle east of the pacific rim.

Democrats are just as bad as republicans when it comes to war, and Iraq isn't an excuse. Hillary has helped destroy Haiti, Libya, Iraq, Kosovo, and many other places so lets not pretend she is some decent human being.

The point is standing up against bullying of a non conformist candidate. I don't care if it hurts your campaign, its the right thing to do. The coward Buttigieg couldn't defend Gabbard, because he was worried about the polls.

Most of you have been convinced by the mainstream media that political pandering to win votes is the right thing to do. This is a contemporary concept, people use to care about standing up for what you believe in even if it doesn't win the day. Obsessing over power has been the downfall of this country.

That is why I am formally demanding all participants of this primary to denounce their favorite candidate until they take a stance on Hillary's attack on Gabbard.
If they had any principles, they'd condemn the old hag without needing anyone to ask them to. But they don't have any principles so....

Old 10-20-2019, 04:26 PM

29,602 posts, read 16,577,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
And the academic elite pressure all none conforming candidates to be silenced. They want 'progressive' ideas to be about promoting investment and economic growth through socially forward policy, not opposing US military rule over the middle east of the pacific rim.

Democrats are just as bad as republicans when it comes to war, and Iraq isn't an excuse. Hillary has helped destroy Haiti, Libya, Iraq, Kosovo, and many other places so lets not pretend she is some decent human being.

The point is standing up against bullying of a non conformist candidate. I don't care if it hurts your campaign, its the right thing to do. The coward Buttigieg couldn't defend Gabbard, because he was worried about the polls.

Most of you have been convinced by the mainstream media that political pandering to win votes is the right thing to do. This is a contemporary concept, people use to care about standing up for what you believe in even if it doesn't win the day. Obsessing over power has been the downfall of this country.

That is why I am formally demanding all participants of this primary to denounce their favorite candidate until they take a stance on Hillary's attack on Gabbard.
None of this has anything to do with what Hillary said though. Thats the problem with this debate.

Old 10-20-2019, 04:26 PM

7,816 posts, read 6,400,385 times
And risk getting suicided? I don’t think so.

Old 10-20-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
If they had any principles, they'd condemn the old hag without needing anyone to ask them to. But they don't have any principles so....
Condemning her for saying it looks like the right wing and Russia are propping up Gabbard ????????????

Old 10-20-2019, 04:34 PM

14,787 posts, read 8,129,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
I think most Democrat candidates are still trying to process Hillary's apparent hallucinations and wonder what drugs she is on or smoking. Nobody is buying what she is selling and she is no longer relevant but she can't figure it out. It is a little pathetic -- when someone in politics is self-destructing the conventional wisdom is to not get in their way.

Not sure what is going on with Hillary but the thought of Trump supporters demanding someone defend someone else
because of baseless smears, is hysterical considering their leader is Trump!!!!! Pot meet Kettle.

Old 10-20-2019, 04:38 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,745,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Condemning her for saying it looks like the right wing and Russia are propping up Gabbard ????????????
Let's try this. You're a animal rapist. No, I don't need any proof. All I need to do is throw the accusation out there and it's automatically 100% undeniable truth. Do you think that's fair? Do you think that's a fair standard for fact and truth?

I don't either. So failing to condemn corrupt ole Hillary for baseless accusations is probably a bad thing, don't you think?

The Russians have a vested interest in sowing chaos. The less stable the USA is, the more world hegemony they can grab for themselves. It would make the most sense for the Russians to be propping up the constant "Russia!! Russia!!" hysteria, as that's doing a fantastic job of getting everyone to lose their damn minds and start condemning people who have done nothing. I'd find it a helluva lot more credible that a woman who made many millions of dollars from the Russia/Uranium One deal is being manipulated by Russians ... but since I have no evidence I won't run around like Chicken Little shrieking, "The Russians are coming!! The Russians are coming!! They're controlling Hillary Clinton!!" I don't actually know that, so it would seem pretty silly of me to act like an idiot that way, don't you think?

Anyways, welcome to the new McCarthy era!!

Old 10-20-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Let's try this. You're a animal rapist. No, I don't need any proof. All I need to do is throw the accusation out there and it's automatically 100% undeniable truth. Do you think that's fair? Do you think that's a fair standard for fact and truth?

I don't either. So failing to condemn corrupt ole Hillary for baseless accusations is probably a bad thing, don't you think?

The Russians have a vested interest in sowing chaos. The less stable the USA is, the more world hegemony they can grab for themselves. It would make the most sense for the Russians to be propping up the constant "Russia!! Russia!!" hysteria, as that's doing a fantastic job of getting everyone to lose their damn minds and start condemning people who have done nothing. I'd find it a helluva lot more credible that a woman who made many millions of dollars from the Russia/Uranium One deal is being manipulated by Russians ... but since I have no evidence I won't run around like Chicken Little shrieking, "The Russians are coming!! The Russians are coming!! They're controlling Hillary Clinton!!" I don't actually know that, so it would seem pretty silly of me to act like an idiot that way, don't you think?

Anyways, welcome to the new McCarthy era!!
I agree with your philosophy. I disagree that its baseless.

That being said, the OP didnt ask for Clinton to be condemned for "baseless" accusations. That was the point of my original post in this thread.

The OP wants an ideological fight, which has nothing to do with whether Gabbard is being propped up.

By the way, it is absolutely a fact she is being propped up by Conservatives. And the bots retweeting and or creating Facebook pages in her name should be concerning as well.

Old 10-20-2019, 04:59 PM

57,361 posts, read 26,276,409 times
I wish Clinton would just go away, she only makes a bad situation worse. I understand the fury over her statements but don't see that it was incorrect, if this is true I would have rather heard it from someone not named Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections