Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 11:27 PM

272 posts, read 784,378 times

Advertisements

Wow....Who'd a thunk that Pennsylvania would be a 'red' state....after all this 'bloody' fighting between the worlds two most worthless liberals....trying to out 'ego' each other......

See you all in November.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 11:32 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
He certainly has the vote from the "racist" blacks. Democrats have two choices. They can select Clinton or they can enjoy McCain as president. I think the people of the USA pretty much know who Obama cares about now. It certainly is not the middle class of the USA. He doesn't even like us.
You don't know what you're talking about. Middle class whites and upper middle class whites have shown that they have no problem voting for Obama. It's working class whites that do.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:41 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
You don't know what you're talking about. Middle class whites and upper middle class whites have shown that they have no problem voting for Obama. It's working class whites that do.
I didn't say they didn't like him. But they have recently found out how he feels about them and I think everybody knows it now. This man has clearly shown that he does not like the people of the USA. He just wants to use them to get elected so he can do his own agenda. He has intimidated whites into voting for him so they can prove they are not prejudiced. I was wondering how long it would take people to learn. It is my hope that the people of the USA are not that dumb.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:48 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,001,120 times
Quote:
Are you serious no black is voting for Obama JUST because he is black. Get real.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:49 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,269,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Are you serious no black is voting for Obama JUST because he is black. Get real.
its what happens when you rub people the wrong wasy as William Jefferson did

Old 04-22-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Your appeal to the "numbers" is both pathetic and predictable, and what's more ignore the history of voting patterns for blacks and working class whites. Blacks have always been strong supporters of white candidates, the same cannot be said of working class whites in regard to black candidates. An entire political strategy--the Southern Strategy--was crafted based upon race so as to win the votes of working class whites, which has worked very well for Republicans. It is the same strategy being employed by the Clintons, which is producing the same kind of results for Hillary.

Hillary had a majority of black supporters prior to the South Carolina primary.
Oh so they lie?

Old 04-22-2008, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
its what happens when you rub people the wrong wasy as William Jefferson did
Who is running again?

Old 04-22-2008, 11:51 PM

206 posts, read 627,780 times
Quote:
Once again we point you to the numbers.
So is it fair for a white person to say Obama has the Vote of the Racist Black(I'm Black by the way)......you fans are the ones destroying the party...U spew hate on one another...and the opposing sides come to despise you...you my friend is a racist....

Old 04-22-2008, 11:51 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,269,859 times
Quote:
Who is running again?
you gotta point !!! People vote for HillBilly

Old 04-22-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastguy View Post
So is it fair for a white person to say Obama has the Vote of the Racist Black(I'm Black by the way)......you fans are the ones destroying the party...U spew hate on one another...and the opposing sides come to despise you...you my friend is a racist....
Im not on either side. I simply said look at the numbers it was a 90/10 split.

I was not spewing all i was doing was asking a question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections