Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2008, 08:53 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,587,796 times

Advertisements

Is Senator John McCain attempting to be the Senator John Kerry of the 2008 Presidential cycle? IMO, McCain is closely paralleling Kerry's 2004 Presidential election campaign. McCain has been the de facto Republican Presidential candidate for the past few months, yet you would never know that by the way he is conducting his "non-campaign"! The Democrat wannabes are still wrestling in the mud pit of negative campaigning and self-destruction and McCain has yet to take advantage of situation.

Kerry took the same tact in 2004, letting multiple opportunities to contain George Bush slip by him like a greased pig! Both McCain and Kerry have "trophy: wives, especially where financial worth is concerned. When I look at Senator McCain I see a person that should be in a retirement home. When I looked at Senator Kerry in 2004, I saw a person that wanted to be skiing or relaxing on a beach in the Hamptons!

Senator McCain's bad mouthing of the North Carolina's State Republican Committee's Senatorial commercial involving Barack Obama is just plain stupid! McCain is not just trying to shoot himself in his political foot, he's trying to blow it off with a 12 gauge shotgun and ounce balls!

The Democtatic Party is an inept buch of clowns led by the head clown, Gov. Howard "Ye Hah" Dean! Is John McCain trying out for the head clown of the Republican Party?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2008, 08:56 PM

2,684 posts, read 6,887,702 times
I wouldn't call that Kerry woman a trophy.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinFromBoise View Post
I wouldn't call that Kerry woman a trophy.
Neither would I! But "tons 'o money" is like the guy in a bar with his "beer goggles" on, everything with a female anatomy looks like Pamela Anderson!

Old 04-25-2008, 09:42 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
The Democrat wannabes are still wrestling in the mud pit of negative campaigning and self-destruction and McCain has yet to take advantage of situation.
Why should McCain distract them from that noble goal? He's playing it just right. Don't get involved in their nasty, lovely little battle. When one emerges as the nominee he/she will be bruised and battered and there will be plenty of fodder.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Why should McCain distract them from that noble goal? He's playing it just right. Don't get involved in their nasty, lovely little battle. When one emerges as the nominee he/she will be bruised and battered and there will be plenty of fodder.
Sorry, we'll have agree to disagree about the "Dems self-elimination" act! This is all "free time' for McCain and I just don't see him taking advantage of the Dems free-for-all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections