Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2008, 08:08 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,414,872 times

Advertisements

Hillary is losing even while the media is not focused on her many flaws. I'd like to get some answers about the following from Hillary. I wish the media would do their job rather than trying to knock the frontrunner Obama. Here are some issues with Hillary that remain under the radar.

1) Where is Hillary's speech on race? The last we heard from her on the subject, her advisor Ferraro was claiming Obama only got this far because of his race, implying it couldn't be because he is brilliant. Before that, her husband tried unsuccessfully to equate Obama with Jesse Jackson. Hillary could never make as substantive or powerful a speech on race as Obama. She's not good enough, not talented enough, doesn't have the depth. But she has been SILENT on the racial divide in this country. Where are her bright, novel ideas on this big subject?

2) She has questionable decision-making skills. She voted for Bush's war, without informing herself fully of what she was voting FOR. Is this how she makes decisions? Perhaps a prelude to how she would do if President? Also, her campaign strategy is incredibly pure trash and lacks substance. She has not shown the ability to inspire, to focus on the issues most important to this country, and despite her "vast" experience and political inside support, she is being soundly beaten by a relative newcomer Obama. She's not an effective, smart decision-maker.

3) Bill Clinton is a liability. He's her husband, not her pastor. She is married to a man with a well-known, well-understood flawed character. He's a liar. He has been impeached. He even lied to his own daughter. He lied to his wife. He stood there on national TV and lied about hainv sexual relations "with that woman." This is who she holds close as her most intimate advisor? When hasn't Bill not cheated on Hillary? Does she fully trust this man? If she does, why? If she doesn't, why is she still with him? Would it be wise to have this pervert back in the White House? is she asking the people of this country to ignore what Bill Clinton is and what he represents?

4) Her ineffectiveness and lack of impact while in Congress. What has she done to distinguish herself among her colleagues aside from being a wife of a former President? Nothing. She has had no impact while in Congress, which leads one to believe that despite her many years devoted to public service, she's overrated. She says she has a plan, but the last time we saw one of her efforts to implement a "plan" was her health care disaster as First Lady. Miserable failure. I haven't seen her do anything else but lose. So far in this regard, she's a loser.

5) Lying about sniper fire. She LIED! Haven't we had enough of liars? Bush has been doing it for 7 years. What else is Hillary lying about or what is SHE hiding?

6) During the campaign, it has become evident that Hillary DOES NOT INSPIRE. This is why she prefers debates with Hillary-skewed moderators in a desperate attempt to keep Obama away from people. Why isn't she able to inspire like Obama?

7) Why do the Republicans favor her as an opposing candidate over Obama? The temporarily switch parties by the THOUSANDS to boost her changes in primaries giving the false impressing that she has momentum and that she is gaining. She's being used. Why? It's not because they know she can beat them.

8) Why isn't she focused on the issues? Israel, The economy, interest rates, housing, education, jobs, outsourcing, illegal immigration, crime, gangs, Iraq, Iran, bin Laden, Africa, North Korea, oil, foreign policy, civil rights, affirmative action, stem-cell research, environment, taxes, national security, undoing the damage that Bush has done in all these categories, why the Democratic Congress has been ineffective, and so forth.

9) Why is she so unpopular among the male voters?

10) When has she ever overcome adversity? She's been going through life like her husband: protected, privileged, and untested. Her husband used family connections to avoid serving his country. What makes her worthy?

Good thing the media is being easy on her. If they were as tough on her as they are on Obama, no doubt this race would be OVER by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2008, 08:49 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,561,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Hillary is losing even while the media is not focused on her many flaws. I'd like to get some answers about the following from Hillary. I wish the media would do their job rather than trying to knock the frontrunner Obama. Here are some issues with Hillary that remain under the radar.

1) Where is Hillary's speech on race? The last we heard from her on the subject, her advisor Ferraro was claiming Obama only got this far because of his race, implying it couldn't be because he is brilliant. Before that, her husband tried unsuccessfully to equate Obama with Jesse Jackson. Hillary could never make as substantive or powerful a speech on race as Obama. She's not good enough, not talented enough, doesn't have the depth. But she has been SILENT on the racial divide in this country. Where are her bright, novel ideas on this big subject?

2) She has questionable decision-making skills. She voted for Bush's war, without informing herself fully of what she was voting FOR. Is this how she makes decisions? Perhaps a prelude to how she would do if President? Also, her campaign strategy is incredibly pure trash and lacks substance. She has not shown the ability to inspire, to focus on the issues most important to this country, and despite her "vast" experience and political inside support, she is being soundly beaten by a relative newcomer Obama. She's not an effective, smart decision-maker.

3) Bill Clinton is a liability. He's her husband, not her pastor. She is married to a man with a well-known, well-understood flawed character. He's a liar. He has been impeached. He even lied to his own daughter. He lied to his wife. He stood there on national TV and lied about hainv sexual relations "with that woman." This is who she holds close as her most intimate advisor? When hasn't Bill not cheated on Hillary? Does she fully trust this man? If she does, why? If she doesn't, why is she still with him? Would it be wise to have this pervert back in the White House? is she asking the people of this country to ignore what Bill Clinton is and what he represents?

4) Her ineffectiveness and lack of impact while in Congress. What has she done to distinguish herself among her colleagues aside from being a wife of a former President? Nothing. She has had no impact while in Congress, which leads one to believe that despite her many years devoted to public service, she's overrated. She says she has a plan, but the last time we saw one of her efforts to implement a "plan" was her health care disaster as First Lady. Miserable failure. I haven't seen her do anything else but lose. So far in this regard, she's a loser.

5) Lying about sniper fire. She LIED! Haven't we had enough of liars? Bush has been doing it for 7 years. What else is Hillary lying about or what is SHE hiding?

6) During the campaign, it has become evident that Hillary DOES NOT INSPIRE. This is why she prefers debates with Hillary-skewed moderators in a desperate attempt to keep Obama away from people. Why isn't she able to inspire like Obama?

7) Why do the Republicans favor her as an opposing candidate over Obama? The temporarily switch parties by the THOUSANDS to boost her changes in primaries giving the false impressing that she has momentum and that she is gaining. She's being used. Why? It's not because they know she can beat them.

8) Why isn't she focused on the issues? Israel, The economy, interest rates, housing, education, jobs, outsourcing, illegal immigration, crime, gangs, Iraq, Iran, bin Laden, Africa, North Korea, oil, foreign policy, civil rights, affirmative action, stem-cell research, environment, taxes, national security, undoing the damage that Bush has done in all these categories, why the Democratic Congress has been ineffective, and so forth.

10) When has she ever overcome adversity? She's been going through life like her husband: protected, privileged, and untested. Her husband used family connections to avoid serving his country. What makes her worthy?

Good thing the media is being easy on her. If they were as tough on her as they are on Obama, no doubt this race would be OVER by now.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... .........................

Wake me when this sheep dribble is over.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:37 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,272,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post

admit it it went over your head

Old 05-01-2008, 06:30 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,178,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post

You sure you can sleep from now to November?

Old 05-01-2008, 06:42 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,589,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post

Lets not forget Peter Paul vs Clinton which could potentially blow everything you posted out of the water. That case is under way with new evidence.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:49 AM

439 posts, read 606,611 times
Hillary said it herself 19 years trying to get Health Care. She's good at one thing and one thing only that being talking. The promises she is making to the American people is all pandering. She says what she thinks we want to here. I was for Hillary until I went back and researched her. You may say that at least she tried to do something. I decided to go with Obama so that he could at least try to do something. I think he will be able to bring all sides together. Something Clinton looking at her record can not do.

Last edited by Hillaryduck; 05-01-2008 at 07:12 AM..

Old 05-01-2008, 07:07 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,833,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
I decided to go with Obama so that he could at least try to do something. I think he will be able to bring all sides together.
He is the most polarizing one of the bunch. . . .

Old 05-01-2008, 07:49 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,272,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
He is the most polarizing one of the bunch. . . .
someone saying something ???

Old 05-01-2008, 07:59 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,868,730 times
too funny. yeah, a left wing liberal is going to bring people together. suddenly small government people are going to magically change their politics because of a speech. give me a break. keep dreaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
Hillary said it herself 19 years trying to get Health Care. She's good at one thing and one thing only that being talking. The promises she is making to the American people is all pandering. She says what she thinks we want to here. I was for Hillary until I went back and researched her. You may say that at least she tried to do something. I decided to go with Obama so that he could at least try to do something. I think he will be able to bring all sides together. Something Clinton looking at her record can not do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections