Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 10:13 AM

10,815 posts, read 4,370,274 times

Advertisements

Florida Early Voting Statistics
Total Voted by Party Registration

Democrats = 3,130,430 = 40.0 .....down from 42.5 Tuesday
Republicans = 2,966,747 = 37.9 .....up from 36.6 Tuesday

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/FL.html

Old 10-30-2020, 10:13 AM

8,946 posts, read 2,972,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
Dems saying Trump isn't a hard worker and that RWers are behind the riotings... I've officially seen it all now.

All the rioters and looters in Seattle over the summer definitely weren't RWers but they may as well have been wearing MAGA hats because all their lunacy did was help Trump. Here they are in action blocking I-5 with their BLM protests... anyone see any red? I don't.

HAHA I know. They are getting unhinged.

I guess those were the "Proud Boys" or "White Supremacists" in Philly the other day looting the 5 Below store.

HAHAHAHA!

And "sources say" Trump doesn't work hard. Even though he's traveled more than any president in history and done more in his first term than almost any other.

It's fantastic!

I think normal Americans see through it, though.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:16 AM

5,937 posts, read 4,705,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I haven't seen any evidence of that.
Nor have we seen much hard evidence of widespread voter fraud, but people keep saying it so I guess it makes it true?

Old 10-30-2020, 10:18 AM

10,815 posts, read 4,370,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Nor have we seen much hard evidence of widespread voter fraud, but people keep saying it so I guess it makes it true?
Mail-in voting has been a widespread problem, that is for certain-
https://i.imgur.com/E66D0xM.jpg
And that's just the ones they caught.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:21 AM

13,817 posts, read 8,046,023 times
Momentum. Who's got it now?

Trump.

There was never any Biden momentum. Without much of the MSM full support the Biden campaign would have collapsed months ago.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:23 AM

1,839 posts, read 679,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
show me the last "RW militia riot" in this country.

Do you have any of this on tape? Surely you can provide something.

The RW has lost many elections in the past. I don't remember any riots.
It has happened in the not to distant past.

If protests = riots = looting by the right wing standards:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests

Old 10-30-2020, 10:25 AM

793 posts, read 332,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
They used to say that James Brown was the hardest working man in show business and Trump is the hardest working man in politics.

Trump is out there Working for our vote whereas Biden is coasting along sitting back and Expecting our votes like it is his due.

I'm still concerned of course because the Dems have shown that they will do anything for power so cheating is a huge concern but I think Trump is going to set a new record.
I agree with you. And you know the early voting of 50 million is democrats. Lots of cheating and lots to overcome.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:26 AM

5,286 posts, read 6,224,555 times
I would say Florida seems to have momentum toward Trump and Georgia and Iowa towards Biden. Texas seems to be see a Biden surge and Wisconsin/Pa have Trump inching ups but I think these three states are already locked in so its really an issue of margin. Everything actually seems pretty steady except for partisans on both sides losing their heads.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:29 AM

5,867 posts, read 4,192,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Who's working harder in this election right now?
Trump, of course. That's because he's losing and isn't afraid to expose Americans to Covid.

To be clear, I'm referring to working hard on Presidency-related tasks. Campaigning is a separate task from being President. Rallies are not official government functions, and they provide no benefit to the people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Mail-in voting has been a widespread problem, that is for certain-
https://i.imgur.com/E66D0xM.jpg
And that's just the ones they caught.
Why would you not post a link to an actual source? A picture of a news article where the actual name of the media outlet isn't visible is not a real source.

This is why people are skeptical of the notion that there is actually widespread voter fraud: The people making these claims rarely have any reputable sources to point to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Momentum. Who's got it now?

Trump.

There was never any Biden momentum. Without much of the MSM full support the Biden campaign would have collapsed months ago.
Momentum is a function of support, and support is best measured by polls. The polls do not show a significant trend toward Trump.

Old 10-30-2020, 10:30 AM

5,867 posts, read 4,192,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Atlguy View Post
I agree with you. And you know the early voting of 50 million is democrats. Lots of cheating and lots to overcome.
I'm sure you have lots of evidence to back that up, too...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections