Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2024, 07:16 AM

13,527 posts, read 4,329,873 times

Advertisements

s
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Feel free to refer to any number of your posts in this thread: https://www.city-data.com/forum/elec...ri-lake-r.html

Your certain claims of a Lake victory along with your recurring insults of others who disagreed with your prognostication speak to your mistaken memory on this issue. Two items: (1) I’m certainly not lying ….your record speaks for itself; (2) Pointing out the inaccuracy of your past predictions given how adamant you are (and how critical you are of those who disagree with you) is relevant to this topic. It speaks to how much credibility your posts should be given.
Insult? Who insulted you? Now I know you need some deep intervention. You are the one going off topic. I don't even live in Arizona. Of all my election picks since 2016, you sure are obsessed with the Kari Lake one. Are your election picks 100% accurate? Then why are you here posting? or you just play Monday QB to feel you have high intelligence and you are some kind of political guru. You take comedy too far.

Grow up and stick with the topic. I don't care who you vote for. What I do respond is the stuff TDS Democrats in their bubble about Biden and reality write in here everyday. To me it's amusing. You take politics too personal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2024, 07:25 AM

3,353 posts, read 1,449,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
s

Insult? Who insulted you? Now I know you need some deep intervention. You are the one going off topic. I don't even live in Arizona. Of all my election picks since 2016, you sure are obsessed with the Kari Lake one. Are your election picks 100% accurate? Then why are you here posting? or you just play Monday QB to feel you have high intelligence and you are some kind of political guru. You take comedy too far.

Grow up and stick with the topic. I don't care who you vote for. What I do respond is the stuff TDS Democrats in their bubble about Biden and reality write in here everyday. To me it's amusing. You take politics too personal.
Im curious. Did you actually read any your posts in the referenced thread?

Old 04-25-2024, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Convicting him will rally his base. Charging him certainly got republicans to rally around him. However head to head with Biden he has been falling quickly for weeks and appears now to be behind. A conviction would put him much farther behind. So, no convicting him will not help in the in general election.

LOL. Falling behind quickly? LOL Is that your spin? You quote 1 poll and ignore 7. You still are ignoring that Joe Biden is @ 39% approval and losing in the battleground states but thanks for your fine, neutral and unbias opinion. Very amusing.

Old 04-25-2024, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Im curious. Did you actually read any your posts in the referenced thread?

I have over 13,000 posts. You really have problems and No LIFE if you are going over them each and having a selective moment and taking my opinions to heart.

I'm curious, of all my political picks, why do you only bring 1? Did I hurt your feelings about that one? I don't even live in Arizona. Was that election deep for you?

Can you return to the topic or are you going to make it about me and ruin the topic and have the moderator close it down. You can always send me a personal message if you are obsessed about my opinions. I promise I will respond.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 04-25-2024 at 07:45 AM..

Old 04-25-2024, 08:40 AM

Quote:
I have over 13,000 posts. You really have problems and No LIFE if you are going over them each and having a selective moment and taking my opinions to heart.

I'm curious, of all my political picks, why do you only bring 1? Did I hurt your feelings about that one? I don't even live in Arizona. Was that election deep for you?

Can you return to the topic or are you going to make it about me and ruin the topic and have the moderator close it down. You can always send me a personal message if you are obsessed about my opinions. I promise I will respond.
Well, you asked me to provide you with evidence of your posts guaranteeing a Kari Lake victory, so I did that. But, otherwise, I don't spend any time going over your posts.

Old 04-25-2024, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Well, you asked me to provide you with evidence of your posts guaranteeing a Kari Lake victory, so I did that. But, otherwise, I don't spend any time going over your posts.

I never guaranteed any election. Wanting a candidate to win or making the case why they should win to guaranteeing a victory are 2 different things especially when I don't live in the state. If you are going to digest and put under the microscope only my political picks at least don't pick just 1 and ignore the others that came out correct in a topic that says: "Comparing Political Picks Ratio by Posters" and give a prize to the winner and only have that person make posts in the forum. Other than that, thanks for the laugh.

Old 04-25-2024, 09:18 AM

Quote:
I never guaranteed any election. Wanting a candidate to win or making the case why they should win to guaranteeing a victory are 2 different things especially when I don't live in the state. If you are going to digest and put under the microscope only my political picks at least don't pick just 1 and ignore the others that came out correct in a topic that says: "Comparing Political Picks Ratio by Posters" and give a prize to the winner and only have that person make posts in the forum. Other than that, thanks for the laugh.
So, I have a pretty good understanding of the English language, and in spite of your protests, your past statements are 100% consistent with guaranteeing a Lake victory. Period. Full Stop. You are entirely correct that nearly everyone on planet earth has been mistaken about how future events will unfold. I certainly have been. Most people, however, have the ability and humility to recognize when they were mistaken and don't continually double down on those "misses" by misrepresenting their past statements, or saying how their words are now being taken out of context, etc. That facility does not appear to be something in your DNA. Most importantly, you are also correct in that it is time for me to put this to bed. The unmovable object has come up against the unstoppable force. Enough is enough.

Old 04-25-2024, 09:39 AM

13,872 posts, read 8,072,996 times
Quote:

Can you provide a link to a specific post? I couldn’t find where the poster in question guaranteed a Lake victory.

Old 04-25-2024, 09:40 AM

Quote:
So, I have a pretty good understanding of the English language, and in spite of your protests, your past statements are 100% consistent with guaranteeing a Lake victory. Period. Full Stop. You are entirely correct that nearly everyone on planet earth has been mistaken about how future events will unfold. I certainly have been. Most people, however, have the ability and humility to recognize when they were mistaken and don't continually double down on those "misses" by misrepresenting their past statements, or saying how their words are now being taken out of context, etc. That facility does not appear to be something in your DNA. Most importantly, you are also correct in that it is time for me to put this to bed. The unmovable object has come up against the unstoppable force. Enough is enough.

Find me a post which I "GUARANTEED" any election. You are confused. Making a case for a candidate and defending that candidate from attacks in the forum doesn't equate to guaranteeing. You just don't like posts from the opposite view challenging your side. It's obvious because you keep posting it about it.

This topic is about a future election, you lost me with the "humility" comment since none in the left has any so thanks for your selective outrage. It goes hand in hand with the rest of your political posts.

and for the record, all of my political opinions are not a mistake. Win or lose, there are the same from day 1. There is no mistake who I think should be in government. It's my opinion and I only speak for myself. So you lost me again with that comment and you are really going down deep the rabbit's hole.

You promise? DEAL.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 04-25-2024 at 11:09 AM..

Old 04-25-2024, 09:48 AM

4,897 posts, read 3,319,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I did not think that Biden with all his problems would now have a 6 point lead on Trump. Quite startling turnaround from just a few months ago. Of course it could be said Trump has even more baggage than Biden has. In a contest of bad vs worse. Bad wins. My hunch is Biden could end up opening up a double digit lead on Trump with Trump on trial. I am not in favor of ex presidents being put on trial for things they did while POTUS but I have to admit it will likely be very effective.

Biden Edges Trump in Two-Way Presidential Contest; Opens Up Lead Among Definite Voters

• Among those who definitely plan to vote in November, Biden (53%) is +6 percentage points over Trump (47%).
  • Trump has lost support among independents and those who have an unfavorable opinion of both candidates. Trump (49%) and Biden (49%) now tie among independents. Trump held a 7-percentage point lead over Biden previously (52% for Trump to 45% for Biden). Among those who have an unfavorable opinion of both candidates, Biden (50%) and Trump (48%) are now competitive. Trump previously had a 15-percentage point advantage over Biden (54% for Trump to 39% for Biden) among these voters.

It's a poll. It means diddly squat. The only poll that matters comes Tuesday, November 5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections