Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 12:48 PM

532 posts, read 859,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
This is not really surprising.. I mean, look at the negatives: An out of context soundclip played on loop and a fabricated attempt at race-baiting (whitey) vs. avowed embezzler, drug addict, "other woman" who seduced a man married to a disabled woman... Self-made, high-acheiving woman from the poor side of town vs. a loaded beer heiress who still stole from charity to pay for her drugs. It's not really hard to decide.
Why would she have to steal to pay for her drugs, when she has so much money? Doesn't make sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2008, 12:55 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
Why would she have to steal to pay for her drugs, when she has so much money? Doesn't make sense.
Because they were pills she didn't have a script for.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:07 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
I just saw on msnbc the other day that she was stealing recipes too.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:24 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I just saw on msnbc the other day that she was stealing recipes too.
She's been caught stealing recipes at least twice, trying to pass off recipes of others as her own. First in April: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/16/us...es.html?ref=us

Then just other day with a cookie recipe Cindy put her name to that wasn't hers: David Weiner: Re-Heat Offender: Cindy Bakes Another Whopper - Politics on The Huffington Post

We know about her drug problem and the illegality involved, the question is....is there anything Cindy McCain won't steal?

Old 06-18-2008, 01:32 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
She's been caught stealing recipes at least twice, trying to pass off recipes of others as her own. First in April: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/16/us...es.html?ref=us

Then just other day with a cookie recipe Cindy put her name to that wasn't hers: David Weiner: Re-Heat Offender: Cindy Bakes Another Whopper - Politics on The Huffington Post

We know about her drug problem and the illegality involved, the question is....is there anything Cindy McCain won't steal?
Thats a tough call. On we know to keep locked up when she is around are your prescription drugs, recipes and husband. Not sure but you might want to keep your credit card close to you as I hear she can run up some big bills on those.
Just kidding

Old 06-18-2008, 02:17 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,290,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
....we know to keep locked up when she is around are your prescription drugs, recipes and husband.
HAHAHAHA!! Post of the week, easily.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:25 PM

956 posts, read 1,235,069 times
Where do you people get some of this trash? Thank heaven none of the media I read/see contains any of this drivel.

My question is this ..... why is there even a poll as to which wife is in the lead?????

Neither is running for President. The pollsters must have run out of things to poll.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:29 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Thats a tough call. On we know to keep locked up when she is around are your prescription drugs, recipes and husband. Not sure but you might want to keep your credit card close to you as I hear she can run up some big bills on those.
Just kidding
Spit-take hahahahahahaha!!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 04:56 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
Where do you people get some of this trash? Thank heaven none of the media I read/see contains any of this drivel.

My question is this ..... why is there even a poll as to which wife is in the lead?????

Neither is running for President. The pollsters must have run out of things to poll.
I assume then that ABC news is not on your list. As noted int the first post it is their poll.

In a recent Rasmussen poll 61% of respondents said their perception of a candidates wife was at least somewhat important in determing who they would vote for. Thus a measurement of how folks feel about the spouses was the next step in the mind of ABC news.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:39 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,682,748 times
What a politician that Michelle. Tonight she's aligned herself with Laura Bush. My, my.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections