Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 09:32 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,852,058 times

Advertisements

now I've heard it all. guess the convention center isn't large enough so he is considering a stadium. I guess my question is this: how pathetic are people? ok, a vote I understand, but to actually go to rallies and speeches just so desperate to FOLLOW someone, I don't understand. what a bunch of mindless zombies.

Political Radar: Obama Considering Larger Denver Stage
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 09:34 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,743 times
Well, there are over 4,000 delegates. Republicans only have 2,500 or so. And they need room for all the brainless idiots who can afford to take a week off work to go scream while he says nothing of substance.

And remember, there is free food. Where there is free food, there is a Democrat.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:40 AM

how much you wanna bet that that "free" food is somehow being paid for by tax payer dollars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Well, there are over 4,000 delegates. Democrats only have 2,500 or so. And they need room for all the brainless idiots who can afford to take a week off work to go scream while he says nothing of substance.

And remember, there is free food. Where there is free food, there is a Democrat.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:07 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
now I've heard it all. guess the convention center isn't large enough so he is considering a stadium. I guess my question is this: how pathetic are people? ok, a vote I understand, but to actually go to rallies and speeches just so desperate to FOLLOW someone, I don't understand. what a bunch of mindless zombies.

Political Radar: Obama Considering Larger Denver Stage
If Obama wants to do it and people want to go and listen, why do you have a problem with it?

You want something stupid? Here's something stupid: Bush to speak on GOP convention's opening night

Old 07-05-2008, 10:10 AM

I just think it's sad. oh, and the only thing that is stupid is your attempt to hijack a thread. the post had nothing to do with bush or the GOP convention. it is making fun of all the followers that are infesting our country. stay on topic, or don't post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
If Obama wants to do it and people want to go and listen, why do you have a problem with it?

You want something stupid? Here's something stupid: Bush to speak on GOP convention's opening night

Old 07-05-2008, 10:12 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,611,786 times
Nearly all of Obama's public appearances have been before huge crowds [often 20,000]. I don't think the convention center can accommodate that!

This will be very difficult for the Republicans who follow a few weeks later. I read today that Bush will never be seen with McCain at the GOP convention. I don't think Republicans even want Americans to watch their convention let alone try to fill a stadium

Old 07-05-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Nearly all of Obama's public appearances have been before huge crowds [often 20,000]. I don't think the convention center can accommodate that!

This will be very difficult for the Republicans who follow a few weeks later. I read today that Bush will never be seen with McCain at the GOP convention. I don't think Republicans even want Americans to watch their convention let alone try to fill a stadium
Obama haters just don't want the country watching a stadium full of people cheering our next president.

Yeah McCain will never appear with Mr. low approval ratings but just the fact that Bush will be speaking sends a powerful message...McCain is just more of the same.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:20 AM

could you be any more of a troll?

Quote:
Obama haters just don't want the country watching a stadium full of people cheering our next president.

Yeah McCain will never appear with Mr. low approval ratings but just the fact that Bush will be speaking sends a powerful message...McCain is just more of the same.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:24 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,743 times
Quote:

Im really excited about seeing my taxes go up.....
probably to pay for all the free food for all these poor Democrats their inviting.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Im really excited about seeing my taxes go up.....
probably to pay for all the free food for all these poor Democrats their inviting.
Who said your taxes are paying for the Democrat's free convention food? Anyway if you make less than about 112,000 a year, Obama's tax plan will save you more money:
YouTube - The Numbers: Obama vs McCain on Taxes - Watch This!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections