Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 08:07 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,522,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Moderator cut: No personal attacks please! Remember to debate with out calling others names

No I didn't read the book but suggested that there is a new book out among other books and the autors have done a check on Obama track record...143 business days in office and who he is related to and where the money is coming from and who he associates him self with.

Moderator cut: address moderation by dm only, not on the main forum please! This is a free country and you can vote for who ever you want but don't complain if after the election if this Nobama is elected (which I highly doubt), you will pay higher taxes, are losing out on your 401K if you even have one, get a one time check for $ 1,000.- which you have to pay extra for at the pump because nothing is for free. Soc. health care has been proven to work to a certain point, but I hope you aren't 60 or older because the doctors will tell you that it has to do with your age and out you go...they get just as much for sitting in their office helping a 18 year old....and the waiting lists for having a surgery done....well 6 month will be fast....but of course if you like all this than vote for Nobama the man of hot air hope and change and flip flop.
I may or may not be the smartes. First I have to figure out what you mean by that.

I don't watch TV, so you are right, I don't watch the news. But then again, I also don't see they hype, because I don't watch TV.

143 in Office.....Well, this will be good news for you, Obama isn't in office. Yet.

You understand I don't like Jewish people? Why, some of the most intelligent, attractive, well mannered, decent, fun loving, and all around exemplary people I know are Jewish, starting with myself.

Tried to have you thrown off the Forum? Not at all! Perhaps suggested you comply with TOS? Absolutely.

Trust me, I won't complain when Obama wins the election.

I'm pretty sure the cost of gas at the pump has not been going up to fund any $1000 assistance checks that don't exist yet.

This is what I want to know:

"but I hope you aren't 60 or older because the doctors will tell you that it has to do with your age and out you go...they get just as much for sitting in their office helping a 18 year old....and the waiting lists for having a surgery done....well 6 month will be fast...."

Is there some medical issue you are not receiving adequate and satisfactory assistance with that anyone on this board might be able to assist with? If you need medical treatment and are not receiving it I will endeavor to identify any resources which might benefit you. Please clarify if you need help.

Last edited by Kristynwy; 08-05-2008 at 01:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 08:40 AM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,254 times
what is this kool aid joke? ive heard it before but i dont understand it

the title of this thread should be "If youve read this book, chances are you already were not going to vote for obama"

Old 08-05-2008, 11:57 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
I may or may not be the smartes. First I have to figure out what you mean by that.

I don't watch TV, so you are right, I don't watch the news. But then again, I also don't see they hype, because I don't watch TV.

143 in Office.....Well, this will be good news for you, Obama isn't in office. Yet.

You understand I don't like Jewish people? Why, some of the most intelligent, attractive, well mannered, decent, fun loving, and all around exemplary people I know are Jewish, starting with myself.

Tried to have you thrown off the Forum? Not at all! Perhaps suggested you comply with TOS? Absolutely.

Trust me, I won't complain when Obama wins the election.

I'm pretty sure the cost of gas at the pump has not been going up to fund any $1000 assistance checks that don't exist yet.

This is what I want to know:

"but I hope you aren't 60 or older because the doctors will tell you that it has to do with your age and out you go...they get just as much for sitting in their office helping a 18 year old....and the waiting lists for having a surgery done....well 6 month will be fast...."

Is there some medical issue you are not receiving adequate and satisfactory assistance with that anyone on this board might be able to assist with? If you need medical treatment and are not receiving it I will endeavor to identify any resources which might benefit you. Please clarify if you need help.
I have no medical issues what so ever , lucky me and I'm not even close to 60.,, but if you have family members who have experience with healt insurance you would talk different and I'm happy to say they have money to pay extra otherwise the would be left out like many of the people who always thougt it was the best thing to have soc. health insurance.

I'm shocked to read that you are Jewish and made remarks about Hamas....have you got any family in Israel who have experience in the army and lived there for many many years and had to live with the thread of what they deal with on a daily base?

You probable won't have to complain about Obama being in office since IMO he won't get there....and I mend in office as a governor!!

Old 08-05-2008, 11:59 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
I and others, can give you plenty of accomplishments. Are you capable of discussing them?

WARNING: INVOLVES READING.
Yes please give me accomplishments...I'm open to it...but it will be hard for you I guess.
Give me 10!!!!, or maybe 2 but only his accomplishments and not just his signature under some one elses idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections