Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Barack Hussein Obama Worked for BILL AYERS, a Terrorist Who Tried To Overthrown The U.S. Government
I'm Still Voting For Barack Obama. The U.S. Governments Needs To Be Completely Overthrown 3 6.12%
I'm Still Voting For Barack Obama. I do not care who Obama's friends and mentors are. 3 6.12%
I'm Still Voting For Barack Obama. 11 22.45%
I'll never vote for Barack Hussein Obama. 11 22.45%
I'll never vote for Barack Hussein Obama. And I've been telling my friends and relatives about him. 6 12.24%
I'll never vote for Barack Hussein Obama. And I'll start telling everyone who will listen about Barack Obama 12 24.49%
Not Sure 3 6.12%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 08:29 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,329,358 times

Advertisements

Who is Bill Ayers? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/902213,CST-NWS-ayers18.article - broken link)
"An issue certainly Republicans will be raising" should Obama be the Democratic nominee for president, Obama rival Hillary Clinton said.

Ayers, 63, spent 10 years as a fugitive in the 1970s when he was part of the "Weather Underground." (The FBI labeled a "domestic terrorist group.")
Who is Bill Ayers? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/902213,CST-NWS-ayers18.article - broken link)

In the mid-1990s, Ayers and Dohrn hosted a meet-and-greet at their house to introduce Obama to their neighbors.

---------------

Obama Worked for a Terrorist
Discuss: Obama Worked for a Terrorist | WOAI.COM: San Antonio News

Barack Hussein Obama refers to radical Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers as "just a neighbor." As it turns out, Obama’s ties to Ayers have much deeper roots then just the guy next door.

Obama used to run a foundation called “The Annenberg Challenge on Excellence” – founded by William Ayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 08:32 PM

1,577 posts, read 2,662,086 times
I guess that makes McCain a communist then because he helped normalize relations with Vietnam?

Old 08-20-2008, 08:33 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
Yes. The UIC is trying to deny access to those records. Must be a bombshell in there.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yes. The UIC is trying to deny access to those records. Must be a bombshell in there.
Obama stopped debating Hillary once she brought of Obama's Bill Ayer connection.

Hillary said that Bill Ayers will cause Barack Obama problems.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
"An issue certainly Republicans will be raising" should Obama be the Democratic nominee for president, Obama rival Hillary Clinton said.

Ayers, 63, spent 10 years as a fugitive in the 1970s when he was part of the "Weather Underground." (The FBI labeled a "domestic terrorist group.")

In the mid-1990s, Ayers and Dohrn hosted a meet-and-greet at their house to introduce Obama to their neighbors.

---------------

Discuss: Obama Worked for a Terrorist | WOAI.COM: San Antonio News

Barack Hussein Obama refers to radical Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers as "just a neighbor." As it turns out, Obama’s ties to Ayers have much deeper roots then just the guy next door.

Obama used to run a foundation called “The Annenberg Challenge on Excellence” – founded by William Ayers.

If you vote in the Poll, please add some comments in a post.

I'd love to see some of Barack Obama supporters explain the Barack and Bill friendship and working relationship.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:17 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,063,414 times
Why ask Obama supporters to explain anything, you cited the Sun-Times, here is what they wrote:

Ayers and Obama both served on the board of directors of the Woods Fund, a Chicago-based charity that focuses on developing community groups to assist the poor. A variety of business executives, journalists and academics serve on the board.

Obama and '60s radical: What are facts? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Barack Obama (http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/900386,rad041708.article - broken link)

McCain, the Leader America Deserves!

Old 08-20-2008, 11:43 PM

1,577 posts, read 2,662,086 times
Quote:
A variety of business executives, journalists and academics serve on the board.
I wonder who all these other people are?

Old 08-21-2008, 12:46 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,180,106 times
Quote:
So, 10 year old Obama was supposed to know that?

The government has the power to label anyone it wants as terrorists for any reason it wants, so that doesn't really mean anything.

Quote:
That's misleading, but certainly something I'd expect from you.

I checked the FBI web-site and didn't see Bill Ayers' name listed among the terrorists.

Quote:
Barack Hussein Obama refers to radical Weather Underground terrorist William Ayers as "just a neighbor."
Obama is a lawyer and a politician, not a private investigator. I think most people would be filing for bankruptcy if they had to hire a private investigator to do a background check on every person within a 10 mile radius.

Quote:
Obama ran the foundation when he was 12 years old?

Or was that later, after the government dropped all charges against Ayers and failed to prosecute him?

Old 08-21-2008, 02:57 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,461,711 times
I find this entire embrace our "first black president" and don't call him muslim or blame him for his family full of 1/2 sibilings based on his fathers actions most interesting....

his father was black/momma white. Raised by wealthy white people in Hawaii (grandparents), lived a white existance in "paradise" but claims to have suffered like some poor kid praying for heating oil in the ghetto in Chicago during the dead of winter...but now lays no claims to being anything but black.

On the other hand, has a butt load of 1/2 sibilings living in other countries in squallor and poverty with middle name Hussian, hangs out with known terrorist, and a "reverand" that spews hate and violence against white people, but does not want to be attached to them even tho this is where he has DECIDED to aligin himself with since adulthood????? His choice.

So those that have annointed him the "choosen one" do so because he is black. If you check his dance card folks, you would find him much more qualified to be called a risk to this country and nation based on his friends/actions as an adult than you would black because of his daddy's knocking up his momma before he ran off leaving Barry to be raised as a poor little white boy in Hawaii. Yet he clings to the one thing in his life he had NO control of and wants to be identified by them, but wants to be overlooked for those choices he has made and given a free pass without question...and you are picking on me because I am black is the excuse we are to accept for his poor choices of actions/friends/mentors/business dealings as an adult and you are pulling the race card when these crediable questions are being asked????

Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,644,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
I find this entire embrace our "first black president" and don't call him muslim or blame him for his family full of 1/2 sibilings based on his fathers actions most interesting....

his father was black/momma white. Raised by wealthy white people in Hawaii (grandparents), lived a white existance in "paradise" but claims to have suffered like some poor kid praying for heating oil in the ghetto in Chicago during the dead of winter...but now lays no claims to being anything but black.

On the other hand, has a butt load of 1/2 sibilings living in other countries in squallor and poverty with middle name Hussian, hangs out with known terrorist, and a "reverand" that spews hate and violence against white people, but does not want to be attached to them even tho this is where he has DECIDED to aligin himself with since adulthood????? His choice.

So those that have annointed him the "choosen one" do so because he is black. If you check his dance card folks, you would find him much more qualified to be called a risk to this country and nation based on his friends/actions as an adult than you would black because of his daddy's knocking up his momma before he ran off leaving Barry to be raised as a poor little white boy in Hawaii. Yet he clings to the one thing in his life he had NO control of and wants to be identified by them, but wants to be overlooked for those choices he has made and given a free pass without question...and you are picking on me because I am black is the excuse we are to accept for his poor choices of actions/friends/mentors/business dealings as an adult and you are pulling the race card when these crediable questions are being asked????

Good post. And would just add, nature abhors a vacuum. Barry evidently spent many years as an empty vessel, or vacuum, looking for an identity. And he found one, starting with his association with Michelle and his fellow marxist cohorts in college. He hit the big time in Chicago, with so many scurrilous and shady types who also recognized an "empty vessel", which could be easily filled with their tripe. But the filling up just hasn't turned out very well for Obamba, it has come back to haunt him and always will, so long as he pursues political and public life.

Last edited by lilypad; 08-21-2008 at 10:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections