Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 06:39 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,859,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
To regain control of the once Greatest Country on Earth.

When, EXACTLY, do you feel the US was the greates country on Earth?

The 90's"? The Reagan '80's?....The Jimmy Carter years? During Nixon? The couple of years with Kennedy? Then we get into years where women and blacks were treated poorly....Would this be the period you think was so great?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 06:56 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,879,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
you're more naive than I thought. if the premise is that we "get in there before they hit us with their WMD's" then Iraq shouldn't even be in the TOP 5 to go into first.

their didn't die defending thier country, they died defending THEMSELVES as they were in Iraq under false accusations.

umm, the surge worked in bringing down the violence. I thank them for the surge because LESS of our children have died. It down NOTHING for the political progress. As soon as we leave... just watch.

But think about it.. since the beginning of this war to all the deaths and violence spiriling out of control... then SOMEONE has a BRILLIANT idea of... hold on to your hat.... "Hey, let's send in more troops!!" the room bursts into applause and everyone pats each other on the shoulder for coming up with such a great idea! just brilliant! who'da thunk!

friggin morons.
You still don't get it and you never will. They are there defending themselves because they VOLUNTEERED to be there to defend this Country! Amazing your naivety and how gullible you are!

Your post tells me you have no intelligence at all and just are spouting the MSM rhetoric you listen to. You no longer are worth reading. Ta TA. You're dismissed.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:10 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,183,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
You still don't get it and you never will. They are there defending themselves because they VOLUNTEERED to be there to defend this Country!
Do you believe anyone would have volunteered had they known that Bush would trick this country into War???

How dumb is it to think that our kids volunteered FOR THIS????

Jeep: WHAT EXACTLY WERE THEY DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY FROM?

al qaida?? wmd's??? LOL

Old 08-26-2008, 07:32 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Which candidate has promised to stop this senseless slaughter?

AFP: UN finds evidence 90 civilians dead in US-led strikes
Not McCain, thats for sure. He wants 100 more years of war and hatred.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:42 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,829,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
When, EXACTLY, do you feel the US was the greates country on Earth?

The 90's"? The Reagan '80's?....The Jimmy Carter years? During Nixon? The couple of years with Kennedy? Then we get into years where women and blacks were treated poorly....Would this be the period you think was so great?
That's an excellent question! One the libs will struggle to answer.

The correct on is today. Enemies on the run or hiding. A women and AA both viewed and serious presidential candidates. US isn't idly standing by as millions are killed in Africa.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:34 PM

2,071 posts, read 6,697,470 times
Default none

None, in war this happens. Sad but true. But i do see obama leading us towards a serious world war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Which candidate has promised to stop this senseless slaughter?

AFP: UN finds evidence 90 civilians dead in US-led strikes

Old 08-27-2008, 08:27 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,979,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
You still don't get it and you never will. They are there defending themselves because they VOLUNTEERED to be there to defend this Country! Amazing your naivety and how gullible you are!

Your post tells me you have no intelligence at all and just are spouting the MSM rhetoric you listen to. You no longer are worth reading. Ta TA. You're dismissed.
Let's be real here. The only reason you're "dismissing" B2KWestchester is because you have run out of arguments that you've been fed by Fox and Rush Limbaugh.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
None, in war this happens. Sad but true. But i do see obama leading us towards a serious world war.
HOW could you possibly say that?? What ridiculous garbage. Obama is our ONLY chance to possibly regain credibility with the rest of the world. He actually believes in the power of diplomacy and TALKING to people. You get McCain the Hawk in there and THEN we'll be heading toward WWIII.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird2007 View Post
nice, is that supposed to be you with the doo rag and mullet?
evade evade evade...
you still didn't answer the questions.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:44 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,879,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
Let's be real here. The only reason you're "dismissing" B2KWestchester is because you have run out of arguments that you've been fed by Fox and Rush Limbaugh.
I'm so glad you know what and how I'm thinking. Typical of a Lib. wanting and supposing you know best for everyone else. Get real. I'm not "fed" anything by anyone. I make up own mind unlike you libs who are like drones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections