Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 12:58 PM

177 posts, read 261,397 times

Advertisements

Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. (http://www.matsuregional.com/nursery/nursery_calendar.php?month=05&year=2008Why - broken link) didn't hospital post the birth of baby, Trig?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 01:03 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieSherry View Post
Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. (http://www.matsuregional.com/nursery/nursery_calendar.php?month=05&year=2008Why - broken link) didn't hospital post the birth of baby, Trig?
Is it there?

Old 08-31-2008, 01:05 PM

I doesn't look like any births have been entered.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:07 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
An initial blood test is usually what indicates a problem. That doesn't necessarily mean she had an Amnio.
The triple screen test is done early and if something is detected, further testing is recommended, i.e. chironic villi testing (had that, yuck), level 2 ultrasounds (done those too), or amnio. Of course, mothers can forgo any of them and accept whatever comes to you.

Now, if it is true that this child is her daugher's, wow, this will smack right in the face, the right wing abstinence only dogma. Wow.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:09 PM

284 posts, read 696,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Be advised there are rumors and speculation spreading as I type. My wife heard it on a radio news show. I provide a listing of links so you can be informed and know what rightfully or not is being put out. Debunk if you can as our country is better off if not true.

palin pregnancy - Google Search
Let me guess tour against Pregnant women now

Old 08-31-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxnasi View Post
Let me guess tour against Pregnant women now
Nah tour about the new previously not much known about Republican VP selection. It is a big news story.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:46 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
Thats it in a nutshell and is exactly how I understand it unfolded in Alaska. She had the baby and the circumstances of her flying back became a discussion. Then the other card was played and that was her daughter being out of school and out of sight for months due to mono. Then the speculation began because Sarah never looked pregnant and didn't show or tell until about 7 months. All she had to do was produce school attendance records and pictures of her daughter showing her obviously not pregnant. Has that happened. Rumors about her daughter not being in school should have long been put to rest if not true. If she had been vetted and knowing these rumors existed were they ready with attendance records and pictures etc to shoot this all down? Thiis should have been put to rest prior to the announcement knowing she has enemies in Alaska who would love to bring her down.
Say it is true.....what does it matter? I asked you before, what if the next potus (or vp) was an adopted person. Would you be all for digging up the birthmother and discussing the circumstances of his/her birth? Would it matter?
As an adoptive parent, I can tell you it is none of your damn business what the circumstances were surronding my sons birth, or the circumstances of his birth mother. And if the vp of the usa adopted her own grandchild but chose not to publicize that fact --- again, what bearing does it have on her ability to lead or govern?
Imho, this is bs. An interfamily adoption is much much harder to hide these days then in years past, and the shame of adoption is gone. Or at least I thought it was till I started reading your (and others on this threads) posts.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:56 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Exclamation Strange

Quote:
Be advised there are rumors and speculation spreading as I type. My wife heard it on a radio news show. I provide a listing of links so you can be informed and know what rightfully or not is being put out. Debunk if you can as our country is better off if not true.

palin pregnancy - Google Search
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Here ya go. A link to Alaska's Government site with pictures of the Governor during the alleged pregnancy time period. Rumors debunked. Back to the issues.
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Hi Walidm.
I tried to download your link but error 404 came up on everything.
Hmmm...Strange.....That was link to the Alaska Government website that should have had pictures of the Governor during the time period in question. Let's try again, there should be a cache showing where the pictures were....

Old 08-31-2008, 02:00 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
The triple screen test is done early and if something is detected, further testing is recommended, i.e. chironic villi testing (had that, yuck), level 2 ultrasounds (done those too), or amnio. Of course, mothers can forgo any of them and accept whatever comes to you.

Now, if it is true that this child is her daugher's, wow, this will smack right in the face, the right wing abstinence only dogma. Wow.
So on the offhand chance this might be the teenagers baby, lets drag her through the mud so that we can all embrace the 'change' that obama promises

Old 08-31-2008, 02:05 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
So on the offhand chance this might be the teenagers baby, lets drag her through the mud so that we can all embrace the 'change' that obama promises
Yea, if Little Miss Conservative beehivelady is lying to cover for her daughter! Yea, all should be drug through the hypocrisy mud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections