Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:58 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I heard something about her saying she was going to ban books from the library in Alaska. That is even more scary than "God loves war".
Nope nope nope, that simply can't be true. What is this, "Footloose"??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 09:30 PM

2,258 posts, read 3,494,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
ALL of you guys should TRY asking God something, he might actually tell you, if you ask. Otherwise, you will be left to the devices of your own stupidity.
I asked him, and he told me to kill all non-Christians.

Hallelujah!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:34 PM

858 posts, read 2,236,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
I asked him, and he told me to kill all non-Christians.

Hallelujah!
Good one!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:39 PM

2,329 posts, read 6,635,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
But those nuts are his trusted "friends and advisor's".
I dont recall Ayers being an advisor to Obama. I know they sat on a board togethor, and Ayers donated a couple hundred bucks to his campaign. But last time I checked Obama dosent consult him on his national policy...

Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by via chicago View Post
I dont recall Ayers being an advisor to Obama. I know they sat on a board togethor, and Ayers donated a couple hundred bucks to his campaign. But last time I checked Obama dosent consult him on his national policy...
Don't bet on it, Dumbo's career was launched from a party at Ayres house. One can only guess how good the **** was. Obama–Ayers controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's a damn shame Ayres doesn't cruise the neighborhood in Kennedys Oldsmobile.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:36 PM

571 posts, read 853,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
An Anti Semitic Anti American Racist Radical pastor who was the spiritual mentor to your candidate for 20 years. And the crazy priest is pretty nuts, too. And Bill Ayers may be worst of all.
By the way he was also a POW lol
Revern was

Now Obama is not religiously fanatical doesn't want 100 years of war and well doesn't think he knows gods master plan

Old 09-03-2008, 11:35 PM

307 posts, read 1,181,599 times
Quackery is not the solution. God did not invent the universe for a war in Iraq, but I am sure she probably believes that.

YouTube - The Sarah Palin Church Video Part One

This country does not need this right now.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:45 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I wish people would leave God out of the war business! Wars are man made because of greed for land, resources and control of people. God wants you to live in peace.
Republican Jesus wants you to kill, and then hand out no bid corporate contracts to your buddies. Then let the tax payers, their kids, and finally their grandkids pick up the bill.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:49 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Republican Jesus wants you to kill, and then hand out no bid corporate contracts to your buddies. Then let the tax payers, their kids, and finally their grandkids pick up the bill.
What a great welfare system, for the war profiteers and the military

Old 09-03-2008, 11:56 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
What a great welfare system, for the war profiteers and the military
Indeed.

Don't forget Wall Street. Our tax money is used to insulate them from risk.

But gawd forbid we used tax money to provide the most fundamental human necessity we all need (even dopey republicans) health care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections