Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 06:59 PM

881 posts, read 1,589,625 times

Advertisements

We know Joy Behar and the people in the dopey show "The View" are all far left loons (exception: 1 out of the 5 loons is actually normal - Hasselback), but all the others are anti-American and disrespectful of people's religious beliefs. They are highly far left. Farther left than even Obama, I think. They are 60s radicals.

Here is one example, where one of the loons attacks:

YouTube - Joy Behar on Catholic saints

Now that same lunatic who is attacking the catholic faith, is now attacking Sarah Palin for "praying" for things.

Check out this major Obama media supporter attacking Palin on her Christian faith: CNN.com - Transcripts

She is saying nasty things against Christians, but her new round of attack is on Palin.

Prayer is the fundamental tenant of the Catholic, Christian, Jewish, and probably the Muslim and Hindu faiths.

So WHY should someone be barred from being VP for praying in private?!?!?

Are you liberals so angry at Palin that you don't get that this is hurting your new god, Obama???

Are you people THAT dumb?!?!? Don't you get it that you are POLARIZING WOMEN AND CHRISTIAN VOTERS TO GET ANGRY AND SIDE WITH PALIN?!?!

I'd say keep going, attack Palin more. That will only ensure a McCain-Palin in in Nov.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 07:01 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Hey I admit it. I don't want a tounge speaking, anti-choice, anti-sex eduction, rolling-on-the-floor Bible thumper telling me and my family what we can do.

She's more than welcome to pray for gays to be "cured".

And I have every right in the World to mock her beliefs.......They're IGNORANT!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 07:02 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,677,385 times
The blowback from the vicious anti-Palin attacks has been a joy to watch. The best thing is, they really don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
We know Joy Behar and the people in the dopey show "The View" are all far left loons (exception: 1 out of the 5 loons is actually normal - Hasselback), but all the others are anti-American and disrespectful of people's religious beliefs. They are highly far left. Farther left than even Obama, I think. They are 60s radicals.

Here is one example, where one of the loons attacks:

YouTube - Joy Behar on Catholic saints

Now that same lunatic who is attacking the catholic faith, is now attacking Sarah Palin for "praying" for things.

Check out this major Obama media supporter attacking Palin on her Christian faith: CNN.com - Transcripts

She is saying nasty things against Christians, but her new round of attack is on Palin.

Prayer is the fundamental tenant of the Catholic, Christian, Jewish, and probably the Muslim and Hindu faiths.

So WHY should someone be barred from being VP for praying in private?!?!?

Are you liberals so angry at Palin that you don't get that this is hurting your new god, Obama???

Are you people THAT dumb?!?!? Don't you get it that you are POLARIZING WOMEN AND CHRISTIAN VOTERS TO GET ANGRY AND SIDE WITH PALIN?!?!

I'd say keep going, attack Palin more. That will only ensure a McCain-Palin in in Nov.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:03 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
I don't think praying for things like PIPELINES is what Jesus had in mind.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Hey I admit it. I don't want a tounge speaking, anti-choice, anti-sex eduction, rolling-on-the-floor Bible thumper telling me and my family what we can do.
That's how I feel about it too.

I do think it's important that the American public know about any fundamental (no pun intended--yar har) character trait that could impact a VP's or president's leadership and decisions. This is just one of those things and definitely warrants thinking about.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,512,987 times
No one should attack someone else b/c of their religion, unless their religion includes harming other people. That is just wrong.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:05 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,141,526 times
Quote:
This is a funny sentence.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:05 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
i don't think praying for things like pipelines is what jesus had in mind.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-2008, 07:06 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,982,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
No one should attack someone else b/c of their religion, unless their religion includes harming other people. That is just wrong.

I consider her attempts to legislate my morality, based on her religious views, harmful to my family. Stay out of my personal business.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:06 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,928 times
I missed the election where Joy Behar (whoever the h&%$ she is) was elected to be the spokesperson for for all Obama supporters. When did that happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections