Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,645,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
Cindy McCain = Wife of Presidential Nominee
Barack Obama = Presidential Nominee

Notice the difference?

All these politicians have family problems.. hell all of us on this site have family problems.

But the LEADER of the free world can not allow a blood relative to live in a dirt hut.. period.
Funny 123. Double standard here. So now if you had a half brother in Africa it would be ok if he lived in a dirt hut because you are not leader of the free world?

Cindy's sister is John McCain's sister in law. The McCain's could buy the Obamas 20 times over. So why don't they help her 123?
You need to start a new thread for Cindy's sister otherwise people might think you were a hypocrite

Last edited by NWS; 09-22-2008 at 09:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 09:08 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,935,880 times
Quote:
And it took what.. 2 minutes for the Obamamaniacs to change the subject cuz they can't explain Obama's heartlessness towards George.

You sit in a prison camp and get tortored for 5 years and then come back home and try to be the same person you were before. That changes a person. If he fell out of love then he fell out of love. Plus he has admitted that that failed marriage was his biggest regret in life. Notice, how he man's up for his mistakes. Obama voted against the surge and still won't admit that the surge was successful.
Hate Obama too and it took 27 minutes

"Through sickness and in health, till' death do us part." No excuses and of course he is "manning" up to it. He's running for POTUS.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatinNJ View Post
Brother or not, this man is a stranger to him. Where was this family when he needed them! Why come around now that Obama is running for President seeking a handout. Obama is "not" his brother's keeper.

It's amazing how people will grab at anything and set in judgment of others. Plus, give Obama time, he may develop a relationship with him over time.
I agree with you on this. My problem is that Obama and the democrats are very good at trying to sell the concept of redistribution of wealth, in essence giving my hard earned money to some unnkown azzhat who would rather smoke crack then work. Why should I be held to higher standard then Obama by Obama? Because when obama made the speech which did include the phrase 'I am my brothers keeper', that is exactly what he wants the rest of us to do.
No thanks....play social experiments on your own dime if not your own brother obama.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:14 AM

564 posts, read 815,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
Funny 123. Double standard here. So now if you had a half brother in Africa it would be ok if he lived in a dirt hut because you are not leader of the free world?

Cindy's sister is McCain's sister in law. The McCain's could by the Obamas 20 times over. So why don't they help her 123?
You need to start a new thread for Cindy's sister otherwise people might think you were a hypocrite
Let me say it slowly...

I don't care if Obama doesn't know his brother.. or like his brother.. that's his business. But Obama may be the next leader of the free world who's views are based on propping up the poor. How can this man lead the free world and tax the rich to give to the poor while he has a brother living in a dirt hut?

Cindy is not running for president. Again, I don't care what that situation is. That's a family situation. Maybe her sister is a b*tch and deserved not to get any money.. who knows? None of our business. But Cindy McCain is not going to be the leader of the free world running on a platform of steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:17 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,882,138 times
Default What God Says About This...

For those who think this is "old news", that Obama owes his brother nothing, and that this can be forever ignored and buried from now on...

Deuteronomy 15:11
For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Don't flame the messenger...I'm just telling you what the Bible says about the matter...

Bud

Old 09-22-2008, 09:20 AM
NWS

Quote:
Let me say it slowly...

I don't care if Obama doesn't know his brother.. or like his brother.. that's his business. But Obama may be the next leader of the free world who's views are based on propping up the poor. How can this man lead the free world and tax the rich to give to the poor while he has a brother living in a dirt hut?

Cindy is not running for president. Again, I don't care what that situation is. That's a family situation. Maybe her sister is a b*tch and deserved not to get any money.. who knows? None of our business. But Cindy McCain is not going to be the leader of the free world running on a platform of steal from the rich and give to the poor.
Let me explain it slower. I asked you about John McCain's Sister in law. You don't care about this because it makes your argument look stupid.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
Let me explain it slower. I asked you about John McCain's Sister in law. You don't care about this because it makes your argument look stupid.

If Cindy's sister deserves more money than Cindy gives her then that makes Cindy a nasty person.

Obama preaching to steal from the rich and give to the poor while ignoring a blood relative who lives in a dirt hut (a bit worse than Cindy's sister) is absolute hypocrisy.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:27 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,279,857 times
Quote:
Let me say it slowly...

why is Cindy's half sister, (a presidential candidate's Half sister in law) less relevant than Obama's half brother? (a presidential candidate's half brother)

I think both are irrelevant. I don't think either person should be attacked about this. I believe both campaigns have said that they would like to keep family out of this.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
why is Cindy's half sister, (a presidential candidate's Half sister in law) less relevant than Obama's half brother? (a presidential candidate's half brother)

I think both are irrelevant. I don't think either person should be attacked about this. I believe both campaigns have said that they would like to keep family out of this.
I agree.. what happens in the home stays in the home.

But Obama's brother lives in a dirt hut in a 3rd world country and Obama's whole theme is give to the poor.

That's like me having a brother who runs a dog fighting ring while I sit on a committee in charge of stopping dog fighting. I'd call my brother and say hey look what I'm doing here.. knock it off.

Just like Obama needs to call George and say hey, I can't run on a message of help the poor while my blood brother rots in poverty.

Old 09-22-2008, 09:33 AM
NWS

Quote:
I agree.. what happens in the home stays in the home.

But Obama's brother lives in a dirt hut in a 3rd world country and Obama's whole theme is give to the poor.

That's like me having a brother who runs a dog fighting ring while I sit on a committee in charge of stopping dog fighting. I'd call my brother and say hey look what I'm doing here.. knock it off.

Just like Obama needs to call George and say hey, I can't run on a message of help the poor while my blood brother rots in poverty.
http://coreygilmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections