Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,380,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Mccain served in Nam with honor which is more than Obama did . I doubt a pilot stationed on a Navy ship interacted with "little Vietnamese girls".
Only 2 types use military service against a person out of touch snot nose punk limo libs and out of touch Chicken Hawk punk neocons.
Yep, they should have sent 5 year old African-Americans over. What else were they going to do, get an education and run for President someday?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2008, 02:39 PM

382 posts, read 590,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQgritz View Post
Yep, they should have sent 5 year old African-Americans over. What else were they going to do, get an education and run for President someday?

Good response...

Old 09-30-2008, 02:40 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,044,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorback_06 View Post
LOL... This is what is going to change the election... Are you serious? A video on youtube... There are thousands uploaded everyday that receive millions of hits. What makes this one different? Plus, I've done better presentations than that.
It could be in crayon on a napkin and they would be proclaiming that it is the greatest work since the Bible as long as it trashes Obama and the dems.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:41 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,963,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorback_06 View Post
What makes this one different? Plus, I've done better presentations than that.
LOL, this whole "censorship outrage" is just a publicity stunt to try to get someone to look at his video.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:41 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,343,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQgritz View Post

My point is Mccain served in a war .
Obama NEVER served at all.
To make a stupid comment like Mccain was with "little Vietnamese girls" is typical of the lib camp.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:43 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,044,706 times
Quote:
To make a stupid comment like Mccain was with "little Vietnamese girls" is typical of the lib camp.
Maybe we should have started a war during Obama's eligibility years just so he could serve to make you happy.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:44 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,380,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Maybe we should have started a war during Obama's eligibility years just so he could serve to make you happy.
HAAAAAA...HAAAA....LMAO!!!!

Point for you!

Old 09-30-2008, 02:46 PM

382 posts, read 590,099 times
Quote:

Obliviously Bush was the better candidate 8 years ago. He never served in the war.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:47 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,343,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post

Actually Kuwait war was during his time but that wouldn't make me happy.

I was just pointing out the fact that Mccain served fought in a war and Obama NEVER served a day. You can serve during Peace time.

Its TYPICAL and real sad of the Limo libs to use Mccains service against him.
Ofcourse you have no concept of service but I wouldn't expect you to.

Once again Mccain served Obama did not and to say Mccain was with "little Vietnamese girls" is pure snot nose punk limo lib.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:49 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,179,319 times
? They appear to be up - ?

did they just replace the copyrighted music?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections