Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 12:08 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,312,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Sorry Chimp, a page doesn't a medical record make. Thanks to 80 grams of Lipitor my cholesterol is under that.
McCain did not show his 3k+ pages of records in total.
He gave some reporters 1 hour to look at what he did provide.
Were his mental health records there from the 60s?
Who knows since no copies were made to be reviewed ad nauseum.
Who cares?

It's not a constitutional requirement to show them.
Obama is a constitutional lawyer.
The guy made law review.
You have no clue what that means, do you?

Why make something out of nothing; oh, yeah, the mudslingers would have no mud to sling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 12:11 AM

1,958 posts, read 2,498,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
McCain did not show his 3k+ records in total. He gave some reporters 1 hour to look at what he did provide.

It's not a constitutional requirement to show them.
Obama is a constitutional lawyer.

Why make something out of nothing; oh, yeah, the mudslingers would have no mud to sling.
Relax Sapphire, it isn't MY thread so I'm not making somethimng out of nothing. Seems obama surely is hiding something, perhaps his stellar grades while rocking back and forth like a woodpecker at the madrassa?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:42 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,913,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
How can one mention "cheating and not mention Bubba Clinton and Larry Sinclair? It least if he did cheat it was with a woman, obama had to do it with a man.
Becasue this thread is supposed to be about Obama's college records.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:48 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,035,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Why is Obama mum about his time at Columbia and Harvard Law School? Why has he refused to show his records and documents on virtually everything from his actual birth certificate, to school grades, to school articles, to his medical records, to his State Bar application, etc.? What is he hiding? With his record of success (as the public has been told) he should be proud for people to see his accomplishments and the documents to support them. Yet he has elected to lock them up and thrown the key away. Why?
Do you show everyone your college records? I have never shown my records from my Universities to anyone, even employers.

Here is a link where it states he was a top student at Harvard:
FRONTLINE: the choice 2008: obama: harvard law days | PBS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections