Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 09:07 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,856,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Why is Obama mum about his time at Columbia and Harvard Law School? Why has he refused to show his records and documents on virtually everything from his actual birth certificate, to school grades, to school articles, to his medical records, to his State Bar application, etc.? What is he hiding? With his record of success (as the public has been told) he should be proud for people to see his accomplishments and the documents to support them. Yet he has elected to lock them up and thrown the key away. Why?
I think he doesn't want Palin to feel bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter View Post
Why is Obama mum about his time at Columbia and Harvard Law School? Why has he refused to show his records and documents on virtually everything from his actual birth certificate, to school grades, to school articles, to his medical records, to his State Bar application, etc.? What is he hiding? With his record of success (as the public has been told) he should be proud for people to see his accomplishments and the documents to support them. Yet he has elected to lock them up and thrown the key away. Why?
I think an employer would know more about the background of a caregiver than a president.

OBAMA does not want to show his school records because they will show his REAL PLACE OF BIRTH!!!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Has anyone seen McCain's grades at the USNA? I know he showed his medical records to some reporters once, but he had a lot of caveats... no making copies, etc...

Old 10-26-2008, 09:14 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
obama like Clinton won't release his medical records probably because of something in his past. Monica revealed Clintons STD problems which is a possibility with obama as well as his admitted hard drug and alcohol abuse.

McCains low grades probably stem from the fact that he didn't cheat. That pesky honor code thing that the left cannot understand.
I suspect what he has to hide is his life story he submitted to both Columbia and Harvard stating he was born in Kenya, which makes him ineligible to be President. Also, that he likely received funding from Kenya. And that he stated on his State Bar application that he never used any name other than Barack Hussein Obama, which would be a lie because he has admitted to using Barry as a first name and also Sertoro as a last name when in school in Indonesia.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:15 PM

513 posts, read 2,112,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
I think an employer would know more about the background of a caregiver than a president.

OBAMA does not want to show his school records because they will show his REAL PLACE OF BIRTH!!!!!
Hmmm. My school records don't show my place of birth. Do yours?

Old 10-26-2008, 09:16 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
obama like Clinton won't release his medical records probably because of something in his past. Monica revealed Clintons STD problems which is a possibility with obama as well as his admitted hard drug and alcohol abuse.

McCains low grades probably stem from the fact that he didn't cheat. That pesky honor code thing that the left cannot understand.
unless you live under a rock (also known as FAUX NEWS) Obama has released his medical records and the mofo has a cholesterol level of 173! Google it! I know you Pukes can type!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marblmom View Post
Hmmm. My school records don't show my place of birth. Do yours?
I'll bet his life's story he submitted to both Columbia and Harvard says he was born in Kenya. His life's story, being so unique, is the main reason why he was accepted at Columbia and Harvard Law. PS - I'd like to know what his LSAT score was...

Old 10-26-2008, 09:26 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,347,425 times
bLAH bLAH bLAH He's friends with somebody
bLAH bLAH bLAH He knows somebody
bLAH bLAH bLAH He talked to them
bLAH bLAH bLAH He won't show this
bLAH bLAH bLAH He won't show that
bLAH bLAH bLAH He is a friend of you know who
bLAH bLAH bLAH He was born here
bLAH bLAH bLAH He was born there
bLAH bLAH bLAH He wasn't born, he was hatched
bLAH bLAH bLAH He will raise this
bLAH bLAH bLAH He will destroy that
bLAH bLAH bLAH He might be this
bLAH bLAH bLAH He might be that
bLAH bLAH bLAH

Old 10-26-2008, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
bLAH bLAH bLAH He's friends with somebody
bLAH bLAH bLAH He knows somebody
bLAH bLAH bLAH He talked to them
bLAH bLAH bLAH He won't show this
bLAH bLAH bLAH He won't show that
bLAH bLAH bLAH He is a friend of you know who
bLAH bLAH bLAH He was born here
bLAH bLAH bLAH He was born there
bLAH bLAH bLAH He wasn't born, he was hatched
bLAH bLAH bLAH He will raise this
bLAH bLAH bLAH He will destroy that
bLAH bLAH bLAH He might be this
bLAH bLAH bLAH He might be that
bLAH bLAH bLAH
Brilliant post!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:36 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
unless you live under a rock (also known as FAUX NEWS) Obama has released his medical records and the mofo has a cholesterol level of 173! Google it! I know you Pukes can type!
Sorry Chimp, a page doesn't a medical record make. Thanks to 80 grams of Lipitor my cholesterol is under that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections