Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 11:20 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,813,430 times

Advertisements

McCain = Bush, part II. Like Bush? - you'll love McCain. Pat Buchanan says that McCain will make Cheney look like Gandhi, and he's a Conservative!

Think Progress » Buchanan: John McCain ‘Will Make Cheney Look Like Gandhi’
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 11:37 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Anyone who makes Dick Cheney look like Gandhi needs to be sent hunting with Dick Cheney.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:27 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,084,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Anyone who makes Dick Cheney look like Gandhi needs to be sent hunting with Dick Cheney.
LMAO!!! I remember the slug that takes human form (aka "Dick")sneering and baring it's fangs when John Kerry went hunting during the election and acted as if HE was to stupid to hunt.Flash forward and "Dick" shoots a lawyer in the face(I give him props for his choice of target.I'm not a complete hater) and then tries to cover it up.Somedays the news just cheers me up so much.LOL

Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 AM

2,769 posts, read 7,236,769 times
I disagree that McCain is Bush.

I will say this though, I'll gladly take Bush part II over Nobama part I any day.

And I honestly never thought I'd be willing to say anything about Bush on a positive note, but that's how bad Nobama is.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:25 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,084,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post

I will say this though, I'll gladly take Bush part II over Nobama part I any day.

And I honestly never thought I'd be willing to say anything about Bush on a positive note, but that's how bad Nobama is.
I really don't understand your views on that or where it's coming from.I'm not being a smart alleck in the least,I just really can't understand what would drive someone to even remotely think that.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post

'Nobama', cute - and brainless.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:26 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
This video is from early February, still the primaries - but Buchanan still thinks McCain is a dangerous warmonger. In August he criticized McCain's Bush-Cheney style knee-jerk reaction to the Russia-Georgia trouble - RealClearPolitics - Articles - Blowback from Bear Baiting

(Hmm, in that editorial Pat Buchanan echoes Rev Wright: "The chickens of democratic imperialism have now come home to roost -- in Tbilisi.")

Old 10-28-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
This video is from early February, still the primaries - but Buchanan still thinks McCain is a dangerous warmonger. In August he criticized McCain's Bush-Cheney style knee-jerk reaction to the Russia-Georgia trouble - RealClearPolitics - Articles - Blowback from Bear Baiting

(Hmm, in that editorial Pat Buchanan echoes Rev Wright: "The chickens of democratic imperialism have now come home to roost -- in Tbilisi.")
I don't like Buchanan, but it's funny that one of the most Conservative voices out there, can't stand McCain.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:48 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
I don't like Buchanan, but it's funny that one of the most Conservative voices out there, can't stand McCain.
I know! And Buchanan was a Nixon speechwriter! You'd think he'd share that Cold War imperialist mentality, but he doesnt at all.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:51 PM

503 posts, read 937,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
McCain = Bush, part II. Like Bush? - you'll love McCain. Pat Buchanan says that McCain will make Cheney look like Gandhi, and he's a Conservative!

Think Progress » Buchanan: John McCain ‘Will Make Cheney Look Like Gandhi’

You know someone who is worse than Bush, try Biden. He says so many dumb things, he makes Bush's mistakes look like childs play. Here are some examples.

1. Barack is so clean and educated for a black man.

2. Stand up for Chuck (chuck is in a wheelchair, oops)

3. The important thing is the three letter word J.O.B.S. (oops thats four)

4. If Barack becomes President something really bad will happen to this country (well at least he got one right)

CHANGE, oh yes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections