Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,389,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanmaxx Brian View Post
Sanrene, A brainiac???? And you say we are just followers? After you look at her SAT scores, I don't think she is anywhere even close to a brainiac!
It pays to even snopes the stuff that you would like to believe.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/reportcard.asp

I don't need SAT scores, however, to tell me that Sarah Palin is generally uninformed and lacks curiosity. I don't, however, think she's dumb by any means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 10:39 AM

4,242 posts, read 8,776,410 times
If Sarah Palin's a brainiac, then I'm a beauty queen.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:41 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,790,970 times
However, all said, she did make it to Gov. of Alaska. How many people of any people of any academic standing can claim to have risen to the level of running a state gov't?

Old 10-28-2008, 10:41 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
She has certainly managed to "be something different".

Old 10-28-2008, 10:44 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMadison View Post
However, all said, she did make it to Gov. of Alaska. How many people of any people of any academic standing can claim to have risen to the level of running a state gov't?
That is true......but then we have this constant recurring jewel.....

"So what is it exactly that the VP does, everyday"

I'll copy the fifth grader's answer for $300,000

Old 10-28-2008, 10:45 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,197 times
Come on!!!

Palin has MORE proven experience and accomplishments than OBAMA!!!!!

People who are voting for OBAMA are basing it on what's HIP at the moment without looking at the background of accomplishments.

OBAMA is like the Sanjaya phenomenon.

OBAMA has style but no substance if you look at his resume.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:48 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,934,853 times
Yes, that Obama who has been a college professor, a lawyer, and worked in the SENATE has nothing on this ditz from Wasilla.

Come on, I know you right wingers are not that stupid. Come on now. YOu are making yourselves look just plain dumb.

The presidency is something that nobody really has experience for anyways. It is something you have to have leadership for, and intelligence for. Obama demonstrates this. Palin doesn't even deomonstrate this for President of the Gladis wood elementry school PTA.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 AM

382 posts, read 954,430 times
Hmm, seems the Bush haters have found a new target.

I really do hope Obama wins so we can watch the implosion by all these highly educated elites. There are alot of people out there without the elitist educations that take exception that someone is being called "uneducated" by your contrived standards and that they are not smart enough to be a VP or President. I've known and worked with a number of highly educated people who are boneheads when outside their field of expertise and a high number have no interpersonal skills whatever. There have been many great leaders of high intelligence but without formal education. Inspiration is more important than education; you can always find educated people to do the mundane.

You guys are paving the way for a Palin presidency in 2012.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:58 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
Yes, that Obama who has been a college professor, a lawyer, and worked in the SENATE has nothing on this ditz from Wasilla.

Come on, I know you right wingers are not that stupid. Come on now. YOu are making yourselves look just plain dumb.

The presidency is something that nobody really has experience for anyways. It is something you have to have leadership for, and intelligence for. Obama demonstrates this. Palin doesn't even deomonstrate this for President of the Gladis wood elementry school PTA.
OBAMA has no notable ACCOMPLISHMENTS that prove he is an agent of change!!!! All he did was talk! And his work with ACORN was a complete CORRUPT failure.

His work at Chicago was nothing significant. Nothing changed. Chicago is CORRUPT.

All he does is vote PRESENT and talk.

Who wants a president that just goes around and talks!!!

Palin, although painfully inarticulate locks herself in the office so she can solve ALASKA problems. She is a DOER. She has REAL accomplishments and the great state of ALASKA is better off than any other state.

Old 10-28-2008, 11:00 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Well it seems the Bush lovers have their target as well..
and Palin in 2012.. too many more qualified Reps are in line before her..
I think she may go the way of Quayle..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections