Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 04:42 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times

Advertisements

Israeli people who visit a market or where shopping where blown apart by Palestian homocide bombers who supported Hamas.

Obama's friend, was during that major period when the most violence against Israeli's took place, the spoke person for Hamas and a close friends of Yasser Arafat.

They called on the same thing as Iran wants....Israel of the map.

So this guy is also in the same living room as Obama and William Ayers, etc...

I'm not saying that Obama shares the same views since we only hear Obama's scripted versions...but when he is approached unscripted I wonder what the real Obama stands for.....

How many people have so many associations and share free time with them in the same living room?

It is different for a journalist who met these people for their job and had an interview...the didn't sit privately in their living room for a farewell party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 05:10 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,835,838 times
The Palestinians have good reason to be upset with Israel for tossing them out of their homeland.

I'm not condoning violence, but the issue is not as simple as claiming that the Palestinians are picking on people for no reason.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:18 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
The Palestinians have good reason to be upset with Israel for tossing them out of their homeland.

I'm not condoning violence, but the issue is not as simple as claiming that the Palestinians are picking on people for no reason.
Ohhhh, I get it, that is probable your excuse for the killing of 6 million Jews during WWll as well?

Old 10-30-2008, 05:25 AM

3,306 posts, read 4,154,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Ohhhh, I get it, that is probable your excuse for the killing of 6 million Jews during WWll as well?
The situations have nothing in common.

To all but Christian fundamentalist and Zionist what you are saying just sounds stupid.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:27 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,860,757 times
First of all, being a Palestinian doesn't make you a terrorist. Give me a break. And also, what's the Israeli's excuse for killing scores of people and ruining their homes and villages? What's their excuse for shooting girls and boys walking to school? What's their excuse? You haven't walked in the shoes of people who have lived under illegal occupation which is basically suffocating a whole group of people.

I believe that people are inherently good and want the same things for their kids as everyone in the world. When you were born under those circumstances, it's no wonder why there is so much hostility and violence. Peace can prevail when the Palestinians are treated with fairness and dignity. period.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:31 AM

Quote:

I think you need to pick up a history book and read about the roots of the Israel/Palestine conflict. Bringing WWII into this debate just makes you look more ignorant than your other posts do.

I'm not arguing with someone who doesn't know the facts.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:31 AM

342 posts, read 1,793,307 times
Default Shhhhh..Quiet, You Are Not Suppose To Mention That!

Quote:
Israeli people who visit a market or where shopping where blown apart by Palestian homocide bombers who supported Hamas.

Obama's friend, was during that major period when the most violence against Israeli's took place, the spoke person for Hamas and a close friends of Yasser Arafat.

They called on the same thing as Iran wants....Israel of the map.

So this guy is also in the same living room as Obama and William Ayers, etc...

I'm not saying that Obama shares the same views since we only hear Obama's scripted versions...but when he is approached unscripted I wonder what the real Obama stands for.....

How many people have so many associations and share free time with them in the same living room?

It is different for a journalist who met these people for their job and had an interview...the didn't sit privately in their living room for a farewell party.
Look at the LA Times, refusing to release the tape of Obama toasting his PLO friends. The leftist media is in the tank for Barry. If you want to find accurate information, you have to dig for it yourself. If Obama becomes the next President, not only do I fear for the US but also for Israel.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
First of all, being a Palestinian doesn't make you a terrorist. Give me a break. And also, what's the Israeli's excuse for killing scores of people and ruining their homes and villages? What's their excuse for shooting girls and boys walking to school? What's their excuse? You haven't walked in the shoes of people who have lived under illegal occupation which is basically suffocating a whole group of people.

I believe that people are inherently good and want the same things for their kids as everyone in the world. When you were born under those circumstances, it's no wonder why there is so much hostility and violence. Peace can prevail when the Palestinians are treated with fairness and dignity. period.

I agree with everything you have said here.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:38 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,517,925 times
sandycat, "killing scores of people and ruining their homes and villages". Perhaps if they hadn't been using their homes to produce suicide bombers' vest or using them as a base from which to launch rocket propelled grenades then Isreal wouldn't have to destroy them. "shooting girls and boys walking to school". Never heard that happen but I did see suicide bombings of Israeli school kids on buses or bombings of restaurants and toy stores where Israeli children were located. Ask neighboring islamic countries why they also kicked the Palestinians out their country? I've been to Israel three times and I loved it there. For the record, I'm a Roman Catholic and a registered Independent.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:45 AM

2,058 posts, read 5,860,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
sandycat, "killing scores of people and ruining their homes and villages". Perhaps if they hadn't been using their homes to produce suicide bombers' vest or using them as a base from which to launch rocket propelled grenades then Isreal wouldn't have to destroy them. "shooting girls and boys walking to school". Never heard that happen but I did see suicide bombings of Israeli school kids on buses or bombings of restaurants and toy stores where Israeli children were located. Ask neighboring islamic countries why they also kicked the Palestinians out their country? I've been to Israel three times and I loved it there. For the record, I'm a Roman Catholic and a registered Independent.
Then maybe you should start getting your news from other places than the MSM. For every one Israeli killed, there are 5 Palestinians killed. And again, I ask the rhetorical question: Have you lived your whole life under an illegal occupation? I, too, have been to Israel. And I've been to Palestine. And there is a big contrast. In Israel there are green lawns and swimming pools, in Palestine, there are broken roads, stray cats, and rubble. It's truly sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections