Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 04:54 AM

425 posts, read 1,093,318 times

Advertisements

NOT Vice President of the United States of America, but I'd say - what? -

a flight attendant

a Mary Kay consultant

a Home Shopping Network presenter

what else?

Let's help Sarah find work after the election!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 05:01 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,693,161 times
your dreamed MILF. Conservative at day, a bomb at night.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:38 AM

2,016 posts, read 5,206,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie C. View Post
NOT Vice President of the United States of America, but I'd say - what? -

a flight attendant

a Mary Kay consultant

a Home Shopping Network presenter

what else?

Let's help Sarah find work after the election!
I think that Sarah Palin should go back to Alaska, focus on her job as governor while making an ATTEMPT to actually be a mother to her children, especially her practically newborn special-needs son. The act of giving birth to children does NOT make a parent or a good mother. She does NOT have me bamboozled into thinking that she is Mother of the Year just because she gave birth to children. There are plenty of fathers and mothers out there that actually raise, nurture, and guide their young, whether they be biological parents or adoptive parents or foster parents. I am sickened by Sarah Palin's blind ambition for herself and using her kids as props to move forward towards her own selfish goals while feeding her ego. Sarah Palin really needs to step forward and be a mother to her children and give a decade of her life to her children, to the children that she and her husband brought forth into this world. By that time, all of her kids should be in adulthood with the youngest being 10-11 years old. Normally, I wouldn't be bringing personal things like "family" into the picture, but since she's SO bent on putting herself out there as the bastion of family values and family, she needs to tend to her own family first before telling other families how to live and be a family.

For the record, this is NOT telling women that they must stay home and raise the children, or that they shouldn't work. This is far from what I'm saying. I have a larger family than Palin and have always worked, went to school, raised my children. Many parents do this and have done this. What I'm talking about is Sarah Palin who has systematically ignored her children for her own blind ambition and put them on a backburner for a long time. How do I know that? Take a look at her product #1 and product #2 - Track and Bristol. The results speak for themselves. Two children who really needed the guidance from BOTH of their parents. I'm not sure what is happening with #3 and #4. #5 just needs someone to hold him and love him. Sorry, but running for VP and being VP or maybe even President if something happens to John McCain is A LOT more than the regular job out there. It requires 24/7 responsibility. If she is SO concerned about family values and putting herself out there as an example, once again, she needs to live it instead of just talking about it. If anything has turned me off Sarah Palin, it is her own blind ambition, neglecting her children, while tending 100% to her own. She's out there shooting wolves from low-flying planes for fun, for sport. What kind of nurturing mother engages in such such a cold and bloody sport? Honestly, Sarah Palin scares me. Perhaps she can look at becoming some kind of spooky monster for next Halloween. I'm really sorry, Sarah Palin, but you do NOT exemplify women (and men) who are hard-working people, who have given years and years of their lives in not only furthering their own career by working hard, but by also being RESPONSIBLE parents who nurture and GUIDE their children.

Last edited by Donna7; 11-01-2008 at 06:45 AM..

Old 11-01-2008, 05:38 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,930,751 times
paula abdul replacement on american idol

Old 11-01-2008, 05:49 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,841 times
America's Next Top Model

Old 11-01-2008, 05:59 AM

5,969 posts, read 9,565,938 times
Obama is qualified to be Farrakhans successor.

http://www.washblade.com/thelatest/images/Farrakhan,Louis-large.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-01-2008, 06:10 AM

425 posts, read 1,093,318 times
This is not about Obama, Daily. Go start your own thread.

I see some of you have a sense of humor. Keep it up!

How about:

Paris Hilton's new BFF

Old 11-01-2008, 06:16 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,841 times
Tina Fey's stand-in

Old 11-01-2008, 06:20 AM

958 posts, read 2,621,907 times
A cleaning lady at the Obama White House.

Old 11-01-2008, 06:21 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,252,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Tina Fey's stand-in
Nah...she is definitely not funny enough. Oh wait! She does say some funny stuff

I was going to say that Palin is qualified to be the local children's librarian, but I don't think I want her near my children and she would probably burn several of the books.

Ummmm...still thinking....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections