Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 05:57 PM

251 posts, read 413,595 times

Advertisements

The only candidate Sarah was qualified to be was a Jay Leno J-walking candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 05:58 PM

172 posts, read 486,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaam View Post
Fox just reported that earlier on in the Sara Palin pick John McCain camp knew she lacked a lot of knowledge. They said, she didn't know Africa was a continent and she didn't know which countries were part of NAFTA.
Wow, thats pretty *&^%ing bad to not know that Africa is a continent. Can't be true!

At any rate, shes on the express train back to Alaska, hopefully for good.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:17 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,579,827 times
I will never forgive the lamestream media and felonious lefties for what they did to Sarah. She is one of the shining young stars of the Party now. She saved McCaine from at least a 15% loss in the election. Same with Joe the Plumber. Payback is gonna' be a *****!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:20 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,529,163 times
I won't go so far as to call McCain a racist.
Palin though........?

Old 11-05-2008, 06:21 PM

511 posts, read 658,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmyankee View Post
I will never forgive the lamestream media and felonious lefties for what they did to Sarah. She is one of the shining young stars of the Party now. She saved McCaine from at least a 15% loss in the election. Same with Joe the Plumber. Payback is gonna' be a *****!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:22 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Really? You should be on your knees praying to what ever god(s) you pray to that we were saved from having such an rank idiot serving in any national capacity.

As for payback? To quote a dubious great American, "Bring it On."

Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,720 times
Quote:
Absolutely! She is an amazing, well-educated woman. I'll work on her campaign in 2012! And now it's payback time for all the liberals who whined and cried for 8 years about republicans and bush. IMO Liberal=Whiner. Obama may not be a good president-elect and please, if you don't realize he's a puppet for the democratic party then you are seriously disillusioned. Can't wait for the veil to be torn away and see everyone's reaction when they find out who they really elected into office. Our country is about to reign in a postmodern society and racism will be a key topic for four years. Have fun liberals. You've made the mess to come.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:03 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Originally, I believed that Sarah Palin was every bit as insubstantial as one of our former Vice Presidents, the estimable Dan Quayle of Indiana. Then I thought I shouldn't be unfair; perhaps Governor Palin actually knows how to spell "potato," which knowledge apparently escaped Mr. Quayle. But if she couldn't quite grasp the fact that Africa is a continent, well...maybe my original supposition was correct, after all.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:05 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Wow thats what the Republican's have left? Palin and the Plumber? Man I am impressed.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Democrat's during the election said "Yes We Can"

Republican's during the election said " No You Aren't"

It's the answer that led those who've been told for so long by so many to be cynical and fearful and doubtful about what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections