Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,310,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
We're not sore winners in general. But I believe that the worst half-dozen or so of the McCain/Palin crazies here on CD deserve nothing but ridicule. They were contemptible. They mocked everyone who was connected to reality. They derided the actual evidence, and insisted that they knew better than everyone else. They made up lie after lie, and insisted that the flimsiest rumor had to be true.

They, plus war-monger Kristol and fat-head O'Reilly, deserve all the ridicule that can be heaped upon them.

Name them. I will be glad to name a few on the left that posted dozens of outright lies. That argued without logic, but emotion. You made the accusation, so you go first. Name them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,796 times
Trust me, if McCain had won, you think we would've gotten any less?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:41 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Yes Democrats are being sore WINNERS and should be ashamed.
Sorry but it's our turn and the republicans deserve it..8 years of smearing, hate, pushing fear and even booing Obama the President Elect during McCain's concession speech deserves a few days of bashing..IMO at least..

That's not PC but hey...How do you think they would have reacted if McCain would've pulled it off

Old 11-05-2008, 07:45 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
Name them. I will be glad to name a few on the left that posted dozens of outright lies. That argued without logic, but emotion. You made the accusation, so you go first. Name them.
You must be detachd from reality, trapped in a Foxnews spin machine or both. You perpetuated more hate, fear and lies than anyone on the board..And no I don't have time to conduct research for losers..Go away and stop

Old 11-05-2008, 07:48 PM

438 posts, read 965,335 times
Keith's rants on the 3 rePIGlican morons was spot on and totally called for.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM

8,632 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfulou View Post
Keith's rants on the 3 rePIGlican morons was spot on and totally called for.
Hardly. He thinks he comes across as clever, but basically it's last week's recycled childhood rants.

I am not trying to say that he represents all of journalism, but he represents the worst in journalism (if you could call it that). There comes a point when a journalist lacks responsibility and integrity, and he hits a home run every time in that arena.

Mind you, I am also not a fan of Bill O'Reilly.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:57 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,764 times
If you dont like him why would you watch?

I dont care for Hannity so guess what I dont watch.

Even so, was it not your Base who booed last night at McCains speech anytime he mentioned Obama, so please save the we are better than you garbage.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:03 PM

8,632 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
If you dont like him why would you watch?

I dont care for Hannity so guess what I dont watch.

Even so, was it not your Base who booed last night at McCains speech anytime he mentioned Obama, so please save the we are better than you garbage.
Thank you Mr. Olbermann...That's pretty presumptuous of you. What makes you believe that I'm a McCain supporter???

I watch for the same reason many people watch: CNN, Fox, MSNBC - to form my own opinion. Not everyone is locked into the brainwashing from the far left and the far right.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:08 PM

184 posts, read 359,632 times
so you Republicans got to celebrate 8 years of George W Bush and are upset that we've been celebrating for 1 day

geez and ages I can't believe what I'm hearing- oh and by the way, not only did you lose- but you took a 9 point thumping and lost Senate and House seats as well- talk about a referendum on the last 8 years of failed politricks

Keith Olbermann is a good journalist and has his place in the media, as does Bill O' The Clown and everyone at Fixed News

if you dont like it- here's a concept, change the channel rather than come on here and rant about it!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:10 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
The polls were wrong.
ACORN was committing voter fraud.
Obama was a Muslim.
Obama didn't have a birth certificate.
Obama never says the Pledge.
Obama wanted to teach sex ed to kindergarteners.
Obama would institute Sharia law.

I can do a dozen more standing on my head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections