Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 12:46 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,279,481 times

Advertisements

Dumb-ass Texans. Typical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 12:48 AM

1,958 posts, read 2,495,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Well, you are the one who decided to claim the behavior from a post which didn't even quote you, so we know who really is into this kind of stuff.

And also, while I am not one to judge, declaring that "you feel for me" doesn't really help in your effort to disclaim your weird doll behavior.

As for being whether its embarrassing, I guess you have to ask your parents.
Poor chipmunk, scroll up #6, you're fantasies are way too much a reality in your mind, See help boy, seek help.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:01 AM

7,530 posts, read 11,367,834 times
Let's keep the thread on topic.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:02 AM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Poor chipmunk, scroll up #6, you're fantasies are way too much a reality in your mind, See help boy, seek help.
#6 didn't quote your post, so why did you so hurriedly swoop in to claim the junkie and blow up doll behavior as yours. Makes one wonder.

And go back to your own posts, notice your own details with regards to the weird acts, I think we know who really needs help. Get some help.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:05 AM

Quote:
#6 didn't quote your post, so why did you so hurriedly swoop in to claim the junkie and blow up doll behavior as yours. Makes one wonder.

And go back to your own posts, notice your own details with regards to the weird acts, I think we know who really needs help. Get some help.
Surely Chipmunk you can reference such a post? Hopefully you'll outgrow your fantasy perhaps obama will get you the help you need free.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Surely Chipmunk you can reference such a post? Hopefully you'll outgrow your fantasy perhaps obama will get you the help you need free.
So now you do your weird acts and forgot about them.

Sure I can reference it for you, Mr Can't wait to let ppl you have weird blowup doll behaviors.

Quote:
As I said before, the blow up crap must be your fascination boy. Not sure if it would matter much if you got a female one or not, I guess if you could mechanize it, you might at least "look straight". I feel for you, as I'm sure your parents do. Haven't you embarrassed them enough?
Details only you could provided.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
So now you do your weird acts and forgot about them.

Sure I can reference it for you, Mr Can't wait to let ppl you have weird blowup doll behaviors.

Details only you could provided.
Your fantasies are pretty graphic, I was trying to tone them down for you, you and errrrr "her" might blend in better.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Your fantasies are pretty graphic, I was trying to tone them down for you, you and errrrr "her" might blend in better.
Except you are the only one providing the details, like only someone who practices it could. Nice to know you could tone it down if you like, but don't do it for me, but I am not interested in learning your weird stuff.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:31 AM

8,057 posts, read 12,863,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Another example of Southern Baptists showing their real side: racial hatred & bigotry. Enough to make most ashamed that these people call themselves Christian!
The Univiersity is aligned with the Baptist General Convention of Texas and the Universtiy made a strong statement against the activities (which seem kind of mild when you look at the video).

There is no requirement to be Baptist and go to Baylor. Baylor is like many of the old traditional Baptist universties in the south that are losing their Christian heritage in pursuit of being more mainstream in the academic community. Wake Forest has cut all ties with the Baptist Church, Furman, Stetson, Mercer, and others are cutting ties.

To relate this to a slam of Soutern Baptists and Christians is naive and sterotyping. Please get your facts straight before making inflammatory statements.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Except you are the only one providing the details, like only someone who practices it could. Nice to know you could tone it down if you like, but don't do it for me, but I am not interested in learning your weird stuff.
But yet you are always the one to bring up your latex perversions. Denile won't be found in Egypt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections